Romantic Getaway

y, Free & Single

Hoya tapped his pencil on the table. All night he kept thinking about his actions.

 

"I'm such an idiot. How could I say that? There's no way she believes me...! I'm in denial. She obviously rejected you Hoya..." Hoya sighed and buried his face in his palms. Then, he heard the bedroom door open and he turned to see Tiffany holding her phone.

 

>oOo<

 

"Hey, wake up. You're drooling on me." Tiffany fluttered her eyes open and realized was wide open. She wiped away the salvia and blushed, realizing she embarrassed herself. 

 

Both of them got off the plane and searched for their limo driver.

 

>oOo<

 

Tiffany looked at the resort in awe. She had never been anywhere outside of Korea. The resort was on a little island in the middle of the beautiful blue ocean. Meanwhile, Hoya put on more sunscreen.

 

"Is it really necessary to put that much sun block? Isn't this like the 10th time?" Tiffany kept staring at him.

 

"I can't risk getting a sun burn, okay?" Tiffany sighed and they were showed to their suite.

 

The both on them stared at the king sized bed.

 

"Isn't there another bed?" Tiffany looked at the manager. He furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Well, there aren't anymore suites with two beds and I assumed you two were a couple so I didn't think this would be a problem..." Tiffany was about to ask for him to re-check, but Hoya pushed her aside.

 

"It's perfectly fine. Thank you." Tiffany puffed her cheeks and watched as the manager left with a happy grin on his face.

 

>oOo<

 

The two walked on the beach, heading toward the restaurant that they were supposed to meet him.

 

"How can we trust this guy?" Hoya was adding another coat of sun screen, but this time he was applying it to his upper body (abs included). Tiffany gulped, trying not to make it obvious she was staring.

 

"I-I've known this guy for a long time. He's a good friend of mine." Hoya sighed. 

 

"Well, he better be some sort of help because I didn't come here all the way to the Philippines to get a sun tan."

 

>oOo<

 

"Fanny!! Over here!" Tiffany smiled and approached her friend.

 

"Thunder! It's so good to see you again." The two hugged, not realizing a jealous Hoya in the background.

 

All three of them sat down and ordered drinks.

 

"How long has it been Fanny? You look beautiful as usual." Hoya rolled his eyes.

 

"Listen we don't have all day. Tiffany says you saw Taeyeon here. So, where is she?" Tiffany elbowed Hoya for being so rude. Thunder just chuckled, knowing Hoya was just jealous.

 

"Well, about that.......I lied." Hoya and Tiffany's jaws dropped.

 

"What?! Why?!" Both of them said in unison.

 

"I thought since you guys got married, that you should be on your honeymoon. So, I invited you here. Isn't it gorgeous? Perfect to consummate your love." Hoya almost choked on his drink.

 

"Th-thunder! You know we're not actually married..." Tiffany mumbled the last part.

 

"Well, then just think of this as your pre-honeymoon." Tiffany's eyes widened.

 

"And what makes you think we'll actually get married." Thunder stood up and winked, walking away from the two of them.

 

"Great..now we're stuck here for 4 days..." Hoya took a sip of his drink.