Tell Me What Happened

y, Free & Single

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes as she heard the front door open. The candles were already out and the food was cold. Hoya flicked the lights on.

 

She rubbed her eyes, not realizing she had been sleeping for hours. She glared at him and crossed her arms.

 

"Where have you been?" He didn't respond. Tiffany could sense something was wrong. She looked at him with concern. "H-hey. Are you okay?" 

 

He walked pass her, not saying a word. Tiffany tilted her head.

 

"I waited for you. I thought we were going to spend today together....." His back was facing her. "Did something happen at work?" 

 

Hoya was feeling all sorts of feelings at that moment. He didn't want to believe what Taeyeon told him, but he didn't want to look like the stupid fool who fell for Tiffany if everything he learned today was true.

 

"Pack your things." Tiffany's eyes widened and he still didn't face her. "Taeyeon is back."

 

"What?! Really? Where is-" Then the idea hit her. "Wait....are you kicking me out because....Taeyeon.....you're going to be with Taeyeon?"

 

"I didn't say that." 

 

"Well then please tell me what you're trying to say because I don't understand!" 

 

"We were never meant to be together anyway. Let's stop this and pretend like this never happened. You were never mine to begin with."

 

"H-Hoya. Please. I don't want to leave. I love being with you. I love you and I could care less about Taeyeon."

 

He turned to face her and Tiffany stepped back when she saw his face. He was furious, hurt, sad. She never thought she would ever see him that way.

 

"You're not getting the hint. I don't want you here. What we had was just a fling right? Nothing more than that. I'm going to get married to Taeyeon, that's how it's supposed to be. You'll get married to whoever you're going to get married to. So, pack your things and go. It's best if we don't see each other anymore."