Unveiled

y, Free & Single

The tension was thick and poor Leetuk didn't know why. Tiffany was staring at Taeyeon and Hoya was staring at Tiffany. Clueless Leetuk just stood in the corner.

 

"Uh. Well, you two should get to know each other since we'll be living together for a while." Leetuk tried to break the silence.

 

"Living together?" Hoya raised an eyebrow and caught Tiffany's attention. 

 

"Yes. I'll be living with this lovely couple for a few weeks since my boyfriend suddenly kicked me out." Tiffany smiled innocently at Hoya making him feel uneasy.

 

"Well, maybe he had a reason." Tiffany glared at him. Although she was angry at him for kicking her out, she couldn't deny that they still cared for each other. "Maybe it was your fault." Ok, maybe not that much.

 

"Excuse me?" The two glared at each other with piercing eyes. "I would love to clear things up with him, but he didn't even tell me why he was mad." 

 

"Wait......is he?" Leetuk looked at Taeyeon who jsut shrugged her shoulders acting as if she knew nothing.

 

"That's right. This jerk right here isw my stupid boyfriend. I don't even know if I should call you my boyfriend." Hoya smirked.

 

"I thought it was clear when I kicked you out. I don't want anything to do with you. It's over." 

 

The room suddenly got quiet again. His words hit her hard. She never thought they would break up. She thought it was just a simple fight and that they would get over it. What happened? One thing was for sure, she wasn't going to stand there humiliated. She wasn't going to cry.

 

"Fine! If that's what...if that's what you want! I was getting tired of you anyway!" Tiffany stormed off and Leetuk chased after her. Taeyeon took a step forward, ready to chase after Leetuk, but she took a step back. She looked at Hoya who looked more horrible than when he came there.

 

"It's for the best." Taeyeon placed her hand on his shoulder and then went to get him some water.

 

>oOo<

 

"Tiffany!! Are you okay?" He found her sobbing at the stairway. She covered her face because she didn't want anyone to see her cry. "That was really harsh of him. I'm sorry." 

 

"No it's okay. I just....didn't expect him to say that." Leetuk didn't know what to do. "I really love him. I didn't want it to end."

 

"Then why didn't you say so?!" He surprised Tiffany. "You should've talked it out instead of yelling."

 

"Is that what you do with Tiffany?" Tiffany smirked. "She seems like the type to talk things through." Tiffany knew that very well.

 

"Yeah. She is. We don't like to argue, but if we do we talk things out to resolve the problem. I'm lucky to have a girl who can understand." Tiffany chuckled. 

 

"How did you two meet?" Tiffany was dying to know why her sister was pretending to be her.

 

"It's actually a funny story. I was in an arranged marriage and one day we just met coincidentally on the elevator. She was looking for the guy she was engaged to and that happened to be me." Tiffany's eyes widened.

 

"Y-you were in an arranged marriage? Um, not to sound weird but.....what's her full name?" Leetuk looked her, confused. 

 

"Her name is Stephanie Hwang. That's her full name. But, she prefers being called Tiffany." Tiffany couldn't believe what she was hearing.

 

"That's what is says on the marriage documents? Did she sign it? What does her signature look like?" Leetuk furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Why are you asking all of these questions? Do you happen to know Tiff-"

 

"Just tell me!" Leetuk blinked his eyes. He was hesitant. "Please."

 

"Well, yeah that's what it said on the marriage documents. Her signature? Well, she drew a heart next to the 'y'. I remember that and the 't' was lower case." Tiffany was getting real mad real fast. She didn't need all of this drama right now. Especially after what just happened.

 

Tiffany looked at Leetuk and everything was starting to make sense. Tiffany wasn't stupid. She knew her sister was up to no good. 'Maybe this is why Hoya broke up with me. Maybe he thinks I'm engaged to Leetuk. But, even I didn't know I was married to Leetuk. If Taeyeon was pretending to be me....did she tell Hoya about this? Why would she need to?'

 

"Do you really love Tiffany?" Leetuk was getting worried with all these questions. But, he answered them.

 

"Of  course. I love her. More than anything else."

 

"And what if she wasn't who she told you she was?" Leetuk then remembered when Taeyeon asked him the same question.

 

"Is there something you know?" Tiffany smirked. She was going to get her man back.