I DO

y, Free & Single

Tiffany batted her eyelashes, trying to persuade Hoya to become her fake fiancé. 

 

"No."

 

"Please?"

 

"No." 

 

"Please?!" Tiffany pouted when Hoya shook his head once again. "Why not?!" She crossed her arms.

 

"There's no way I'm going to be your fake fiancé just so you can win this little war with you enemy." Tiffany bit her lip.

 

"But she's such a !" Hoya raised an eyebrow. He was actually laughing in the inside, finding this whole situation rather amusing. Honestly, he was quite flattered that she would use him to win against her enemy.

 

"Like I said. I won't be used for you childish game. Now, go to your room." Tiffany glared at him, but she couldn't win. She stomped to her room and slammed her door. "Brat." Hoya chuckled.

 

Tiffany laid on her bed, trying to think of good excuses to tell Jessica why her 'fiancé' can't come.

 

"I probably have to pay the bill too since I invited them." She sighed.

 

 

>oOo<

 

Tiffany spent the whole day, still thinking about excuses, but all of them sounded so unconvincing. It was almost eight, and Hoya sat on the couch watching tv.

 

"Please Hoya. Can you just do this for me? I promise I will seriously search for Taeyeon starting tomorrow." Hoya didn't turn his head to face her, showing he had no plan of going with her. Tiffany sighed. "Fine then." 

 

She slammed the door behind her and Hoya looked back.

 

A smirk appeared on his face.

 

 

>oOo<

 

Jessica linked arms with Joon, making sure Tiffany would see them being 'lovey dovey'. 

 

"She's coming. Quick! Pretend you're whispering something funny in my ear." Lee Joon raised an eyebrow, but did as he was told. Tiffany wanted to barf right there. "Oh Joonie! You're so funny!" Jessica faked a laugh and pretended she just saw Tiffany approach them. "Tiffany! I didn't you see you there."

 

Tiffany made a disgusted face, but faked a smile. "Shall we go inside?" Jessica looked left and right. She raised an eyebrow at Tiffany.

 

"Where's Lee Howan?" Tiffany bit her lip and tried to avoid eye contact. "Tiffany, I know you were lying. So, don't feel embarrassed. We can't all be engaged to an extremely attractive guy." Jessica smirked.

 

"That's not it. He's just-" Tiffany paused, not knowing what to say.

 

"Just save it, Tiffany. We all know you're not really engaged to-" Jessica's eyes widened as she saw him walk toward them. Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why Jessica didn't finish her sentence. But then she felt an arm over her shoulder. "Lee H-Howan" Jessica gulped, not believing he was right there, beside Tiffany.

 

"Sorry I was late. I had to take care of a few things back at the hotel." Jessica blinked her eyes and Tiffany innocently smiled. "It's nice to meet you Jessica. Tiffany has told me nothing but good things about you." Hoya smiled at her, making Lee Joon a bit jealous. "Let's all go inside. I'm starving."

 

Hoya offered his arm to Tiffany and she didn't hesitate to wrap her arm around his. 

 

"T-thank you." Tiffany mumbled. Hoya chuckled and just nodded his head.

 

*Anything for you.*