Merry Christmas

y, Free & Single

Hoya waited near the clock tower, glancing at his watch now and then. She was late and it was freezing cold. He rubbed his hands together, trying to make them warm even though he was already wearing gloves.

 

Suddenly, he received a text message from his late girlfriend, Tiffany.

 

Sorry, I'm late. I'll be there in five minutes 

 

Hoya just chuckled, knowing that he couldn't be mad at her. He patiently waited an extra five minutes and saw a familiar figure running towards him. She waved her hands, indicating it was her and he smiled.

 

"Sorry. The train was late and I didn't know what to wear." Tiffany showed her famous smile. Hoya pulled her in for a hug and kissed her on the forehead. 

 

"I don't know why you struggle to find an outfit to wear. You look beautiful no matter what you wear." Tiffany blushed and just smiled, hugging him back. 

 

"So, where are we going?"

 

"I told you it's a surprise."

 

"But, shouldn't I at least know where we are going for our date?" Hoya smirked. He had been planning this for months. It had already been 5 months since they were a couple and he wanted to celebrate by taking her somewhere special. It was Christmas after all.

 

"You'll see when we get there." The two headed toward the train station and it was a thirty minute ride to their destination. Tiffany grew impatient and constantly asked if they were there yet. Hoya would just respond, "Almost."

 

Tiffany followed Hoya as he lead them toward the giant Christmas tree that stood in the middle of downtown. Her eyes grew wide at the beautiful lights. "Wow." Hoya smirked and continued to lead her somewhere unexpected. "Wait, we're not going to see the tree?" He shook his head and continued to walk. Tiffany pouted, disappointed she couldn't continue looking at the tree.

 

They walked up a hill, much to Tiffany's displeasure since she was wearing heels. "We're almost there." She rolled her eyes, tired of hearing that line. They almost reached the top before Hoya stopped and turned around. He took out a blindfold from his pocket and wrapped it around Tiffany's eyes. She went along with it hoping he would take them off and show her something amazing. They continued to walk while he held her hand to the top of the hill.

 

He lead her to what seemed to be a bench and she sat down, still blindfolded. He finally took off the blindfold.

 

"Oh my gosh." Tiffany looked at Hoya was smiling triumphantly. They were on a little hill and they could see everything below them. Especially the beautiful Christmas tree. Tiffany smiled, loving the view. 

 

"Merry Christmas, Tiffany." Hoya pulled out a small box from his pocket and opened it revealing couple necklaces. He put on the silver one and with Tiffany's permission her put the gold one on her. "Being with you is like being in paradise. I'm so glad that you agreed to be mine five months ago. I hope our love will be infinite."

 

Hoya leaned in, placing his lips on hers. He then kissed her on the forehead and she rested her head on his shoulder. "It's beautiful. Thank you."