Cave of the Two Lovers

y, Free & Single

Sorry for the boring chapter you guys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoya grew worried after a few minutes passed. Tiffany didn't come out of the water yet. "Yah!! Come out already!!" He squinted his eyes, trying to see if he could spot her in the water. "YAH! THIS ISN'T FUNNY TIFFANY! COME OUT ALREADY!" With no response following, Hoya sighed and dived into the water.

 

The water was clear and clean. Hoya could see everything in front of him, but that worried him even more because he couldn't see Tiffany anywhere. Soon he realized he was getting closer to the waterfall. Hoya was about to swim back until a hand grabbed his arm, pulling him up.

 

Hoya gasped for air and looked up to see Tiffany smirking at him. As he was about to yell at her for making him so worried, Hoya's eyes widened. Beyond the waterfall was a beautiful cave. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Hoya looked at Tiffany. He relaxed seeing her safe. 

 

"Yeah..beautiful." Hoya couldn't help but notice how beautiful Tiffany looked right now. Of course, she was beautiful all the time. But something about this cave brought out her beautiful features. Hoya studied the little water droplets coming down from her hair, sliding down her skin. The lighting of the cave made her eyes twinkle. 

 

"Isn't this cool? I can't believe this was behind the falls. It's amazing.....but there's something a little off about this place." Hoya got out of the water. "I found these earlier. They were sort of on a.....I guess a shrine. Weird, right?" Hoya examined the two small objects in Tiffany's hand. They appeared to be an old pair of rings. "Someone was here before us......"

 

Hoya smirked. "And does that scare you?"

 

"Well, duh. I mean, what if they found this place on accident like we did and got eaten by some cave monster!! Don't you watch horror movies?" Hoya chuckled. Tiffany sure did have a wild imagination.

 

"Even if they were eaten by some scary cave monster, I highly doubt we will. We're close to the exit and we can leave right now. So, let's go." Hoya was about to dive back into the water, when suddenly his body didn't do what he wanted it to.

 

"Yeah about that. For some reason, our bodies will let us enter the cave....but won't let us leave. It's like there's an invisible force field around the water from preventing us going into it. That's why I didn't swim back."

 

"So, we're stuck here?!" Tiffany nodded her head. "Um no. There must be an exit!" 

 

"Well, I found these rings when I went further down the cave. I'm guessing if we go beyond the shrine we'll find an exit." 

 

Hoya was doubtful, but the idea was the only thing they could follow right now. He sighed and walked in front of Tiffany down the cave.

 

Hoya didn't notice the strange grin on Tiffany's face behind him. Her eyes changed color for a few seconds and then back when Hoya glanced at her. "You okay? You've never walked behind me before." Tiffany cutely nodded her head, making it more suspicious. 

 

Something was off. Way off.