Hoya

y, Free & Single

Really what is this girl thinking? Scaring that poor lady. But, she looked so cute when she learned I was the president. Ehehe. Wait til she sees my office.

 

She's definetely impressed. It's not surprising. "It's small." Excuse me? "Like your-"

 

"Shut up. Why are you bothering my employees?" How can just casually sit down and not give a ? 

 

"I just wanted to see where you work." I've always dreamed of being lovey-dovey with my beautiful wife in my office. This is not what I expected. She's spinning on my chair and not even looking at me.

 

"Well, you've seen it. Now go back to the apartment." She stops rotating and glares at me. What did I do now?

 

"There's no way I'm going to spend the entire day in there. You're going to help me find Taeyeon." She's insane. Why would I help her find Taeyeon. If she does that means-

 

"You won't marry me if you find her." Thank goodness I said that quietly. I don't want her to know the real reason I made this deal with her. I love her and I can't let her go just like that. "Why would  should I help you?" Oh god. Her skirt is way too short and if she crosses her legs like that...I really am a ert.

 

"So you can marry Taeyeon. Isn't that what you want?"

 

"I said I wouldn't mind if I married you-"

 

"But, you would rather marry Taeyeon. It's no surprise you would choose her. She's perfect." No. You are. "And obviously you don't like me. Why else would you mock me?" It's fun to mess with you, and you seem to respond more to insults. "So, you going to help me or not?" 

 

"No." Kekeke. I can tell your jaw has dropped even with my back facing you. She'll leave as soon as I walk out the door. 

 

"YAH! Come back here!"

 

"No." Not unless you chase after me.