Don't Let Her Go

y, Free & Single

The further they went into the cave, the longer it got. There was no end. Just an infinite trail of crystals leading to nowhere. 

 

"Aish! Where's that stupid exit?" Hoya stopped to take a break since he was so exhausted and sweating. He looked at Tiffany who didn't even break a sweat. Droplets of water still dripped down her hair. Hoya furrowed his brows. They had been walking for an hour and her hair was still wet. "Where did you find those rings exactly?"

 

"I told you. On some sort of shrine. It's here somewhere." She smiled cutely. "Don't worry. I'm positive it's not too far. We'll find it..."

 

Hoya glanced at Tiffany's hand and saw that she had put one of the rings on her finger. "Why are you wearing the ring?" Tiffany's eyes widened. 

 

"Well....I....um....." , Hoya tilted his head, "I didn't want to lose them! So I just put it on my finger since I don't have any pockets or anything...."

 

"But why are you only wearing one of them?" Tiffany panicked. "Tiffany?"

 

"W-why don't you wear the other one? Just in case I drop it or something...." she took his hand and placed the other ring on his finger. All of a sudden the crystals began to shine brightly, revealing a shrine behind them. Both of them were surprised, but Tiffany seemed rather excited.

 

"I found it....I finally found it...." she mumbled. Hoya watched as she walked toward it. All of a sudden her appearance began to change back and forth. One moment she was regular Tiffany, the next a beautiful girl with short, brown hair and a white laced gown. The girl turned around the face Hoya. 

 

"W-who are you?" Hoya took a step back. "Where's Tiffany?! What did you do to her?! TIFFANY!!" Hoya began to panic, looking for any signs of Tiffany.

 

"Don't worry she's fine. You must really love her if you're worried this much."

 

"I do love her a lot! That's why I want to find her and get the hell out of here!" The girl just smiled.

 

"Silly boy. Don't you realize....none of this is real." Hoya widened his eyes. "You see....I was once real. I had someone I once loved too. I waited so long for him to confess his love for me. This cave was my sanctuary from my life. In my spare time, I made these rings for the day that he would tell me he loved me. But, he never did. One day, the rocks suddenly fell, blocking the entrance, leaving no exit for me. I died shortly after, still waiting for him." 

 

"That's your fault." The girl looked at him surprised with his comment. "Instead of waiting for him to confess, you should've told him. You waited and waited and now look what happened. You're stuck in this cave waiting for some guy who probably didn't know how you felt about him."

 

"Aren't you doing the same?" The light of the crystals began to dim. "You're waiting for this girl to realize she loves you when she doesn't even know how you feel about her. She probably thinks you hate her the way you treat her. And maybe she-" 

 

The cave went pitch black. Hoya saw nothing but darkness. Hoya. What was that girl about to say? Maybe Tiffany what? She had a point though. Hoya. All he did was act cold toward her. He truly loved her though. With all his heart. But, how would she know that? Hoyaaaaaaa. He had to tell her. HOYA!!!! He had to tell her-

 

"I love you." Hoya's eyes opened and he found himself laying down on the rock he was sitting on. It was just a dream. But, to his surprise Tiffany was sitting beside him, her eyes wide, and her cheeks red. It was just a really bad dream. 

 

"W-w-what?" Hoya chuckled at her cute reaction and pulled her down so that he could hug her. Even if it was a bad dream, it made him realize how much her really loved her. He couldn't risk losing her. He had to protect her. But, he can't keep his feelings to himself anymore. "Y-y-y-yah!! W-w-what do you think you're doing babo?!" 

 

He smiled loving the feeling of her skin against his. He loved how close they were right now. He looked into her eyes and that silly grin on his face wouldn't go away. Tiffany's face became so red and her heart was beating so fast.

 

"Tiffany. You're a brat, spoiled, and not that bright. But, I love you anyway. I love you. I love you!" Hoya began to laugh, scaring Tiffany but at the same time she wanted to smile. She didn't know whether to be concerned or be the happiest girl in the world. "I know I haven't treated you like the princess you are and I'm sorry. But, that was for your own good because you're so hard headed. You never listen to me. Believe me when I say my coldness was only because I love you."

 

"H-h-hoya stop playing around-"

 

"I loved you the day I saw you Tiffany and I want to continue helping , protecting , and share happy moments with you. Only if you allow me to. So, what do you say? Will you let me love you or should we forget about this really corny confession? It's your choice."