My Fake Fiancé

y, Free & Single

Tiffany quickly rushed home, hoping she would make it there before Hoya. Walking quickly toward the elevator, Tiffany smiled widely and sighed in relief when she stepped inside.

 

As the doors closed, out of no where, Hoya was standing right there. Tiffany gasped and saw him raise an eyebrow before the doors closed.

 

"Oh my god. Oh my god!" Hoya would usually nag Tiffany for leaving the apartment and not search for Taeyeon. One more nag session and Tiffany would lose it. There was no way she could let him think that she left.

 

Tiffany ran to the apartment, fumbling with the keys to open the door. She quickly darted inside and went straight to her room, changing into sweats and a t-shirt. She made a messy bun with her hair and then went to the kitchen getting a bag of chips.

 

The sound of the door opening startled her, and she quickly ran to the couch, turning on the tv to make it appear she was at home all day watching tv.

 

Tiffany turned her head and looked at Hoya. "Hey." She tried to sound as calm as possible, but there was no doubt he had seen her in the elevator.

 

"Hey. Have you been sitting on the couch all day?" Tiffany gulped and nodded her head. "Figures. You're such a fat , eating chips and doing nothing all day." Tiffany pouted. "But, I could've sworn I saw someone who looked just like you on the elevator." Tiffany's eyes widened. "But, she was much more prettier than you." Her jaw dropped. How could she be prettier than herself?!

 

"Whatever." Tiffany mumbled. She turned back to the tv and continued to chew on the cheesy chips. Hoya chuckled and loosened his tie. 

 

Tiffany's eyes widened when she saw that he was sitting beside her. She quickly averted her eyes, trying not to focus on his extremely attractive and the two ed buttons on his shirt that showed off his chest. She could see a bit of his abs and her face turned red.

 

"ert." Hoya chuckled and stared at the blushing Tiffany. She lowered her head, trying not to make eye contact. 

 

"Uh. So, how was your day?" Tiffany mentally slapped herself. The question just made it more awkward. Hoya furrowed his eyebrows. Never had she asked him that.

 

"It was...fine?" It was silent for a moment and the two didn't look at each other. 

 

"Um!" Tiffany turned her head to face him but her face reddened when she noticed he hadn't taken his eyes off of her. Hoya slightly blushed. The two chuckled realizing how ridiculous they were. 

 

"Were you going to say something?" Hoya smiled. This was the first time Tiffany had seen him so.....happy. Usually he was cranky in the morning and when he came back from work. She felt a bit uncomfortable when she thought about what she was going to ask him.

 

"Y-yeah. Would you marry me?" Hoya's eyes widened.

 

"W-what?"