Hoya

y, Free & Single

We get back to the apartment and she heads straight to her room. Must be completely embarrassed right now.

 

....

 

What am I saying?! I'm the one who's completely embarrassed. Aish! I did another bold thing! When did I become this brave around her? 

 

The first time I met...I couldn't say a word.

 

I remember that day. Just a normal night out with the guys, Infinite, at the club.

 

Then, there she was. In the middle of the dance floor, surrounded by a crowd of guys. 

 

She was thirsty and decided to go get a drink at the bar. Now, you see, I've never been shy around girls. It was always the opposite. But, as soon as she was only feet away from me, I was lost for words.

 

It was probably fate that she sat beside me and not the others. I had the oppurtunity to say something to her. And I just couldn't. 

 

She went back to dance, never coming back to get a drink at the bar again. 

 

I had to know more about her. I asked around and soon learned her name. 

 

Rumors went around that her father was thinking of marrying off one of his daughters. But, unfortunately for me, it was her sister that was going to be my future wife.

 

Now, I'm here today, living under the same roof with the same woman I couldn't talk to. 

 

 

 

-----------

 

 

so, this is where the real story begins LOL you must be asking "what do you mean?"

you could say all of these chapters were basically the foward :)

meaning the chapters will be longer and no one's POV*

there will be occasional Tiffany/Hoya POV so don't worry