Tiffany

y, Free & Single

Apparently the jackass went to work. He probably works in a small cubicle. What a loser. Can't believe I'm going to marry that guy...what am I saying?! No way am I going to marry him! I have to find Taeyeon. But, where would she be? 

 

She knew dad was planning this arranged marriage a long time ago. I guess she didn't want to so she just left. But, now I have to be stuck with that . AISH!! Where could she be? A friend's house? No that's too obvious. SMH. I really don't know. Maybe dad knows...

 

Nope. Not gonna ask him. Never. I wonder where the jackass works. Maybe he wrote it down somewhere. All I know is that I'm not gonna stay here the whole day.

 

>oOo<

 

"Excuse me. Do you know where Hoya works?" The front desk lady is looking at me like I'm some sort of delinquent. That's really rude lady.

 

"Erm. Mr.Lee works here in the hotel. He's the president of this hotel."

 

...

 

 "President?! No way! You're messing with me!" Oh god, I'm scaring her. Calm down Tiffany. "Sorry. But, you must be confused. There's no way that is  president of anything. Probably president of douchebags but president of this whole friggin hotel?! No ing way."

 

"B-b-but he is. He's the chairman's son." She's joking right?!

 

"Why are you scaring this poor woman?" Oh jesus. I swear if I turn around and it's him.

 

"Jesus christ." It's him.

 

"Surprised? Leave this beautiful woman alone and follow me." Pfft. Beautiful. I'm much more beautiful than she is and yet he calls me ugly. This . "I'd appreciate it if you don't scare the employees. They're busy and have no time to play with you." You've got to be kidding me.

 

"So, Mr.President. You think just cuz you're all high and mighty you can talk to me like that?" Hell no you can't! "President or not, you're still an ." Truth hurts don't it? What's with that cocky grin on his face? It pisses me off.

 

"Well, if you don't find your sister you're going to marry me and become Mrs.."