Tying the Knot

y, Free & Single

Tiffany immediately ran to her bed and hid herself under the covers. She could feel her face heat up and her heart wouldn't stop beating so fast.

 

"Just calm down, Tiffany. All he did was put his arm around you. You've done more than that with other guys."

 

No matter how many times she said it, she still couldn't calm down. He made her feel safe and special. Something she had never felt with any other guy.

 

"Aish!" She kicked the covers off of her, frustrated. Why was she feeling this way for him? He has been nothing but rude to her.

 

>oOo<

 

Tiffany woke up from the sound of alarm. Everyday she woke up an hour earlier than Hoya, just to prove to him that she didn't need beauty sleep. She was naturally beautiful. 

 

She made toast and eggs, finally learning how to not burn food. Hoya came out of his room, fully dressed, and ready to go to work. As expected from the president.

 

Tiffany took a big bite of her toast when she saw him. She still couldn't believe he was that powerful of a man. Taeyeon is really lucky to have scored such a handsome, rich guy. Tiffany frowned at the idea.

 

It was always her dream to marry someone like Hoya. And of course Taeyeon would take that dream away from her. But, here she was. Living under the same roof with her dream guy.

 

Too bad her dream guy was such a total jerk to her. Hoya sat across from her holding his usual cup of coffee and cell-phone. There was no need for a newspaper with technology these days.

 

He glanced at her, and realized her staring at him. Hoya chuckled as he watched her eat her food sloppily. 

 

"Yah. Eat your food with your mouth closed. You look like a pig." 

 

Tiffany widened her eyes, completely unaware of her eating habit. She stuck her middle finger at him while he looked at his cell-phone and quickly averted her eyes when he glanced back at her. 

 

Hoya chuckled and finished his coffee before leaving for work.

 

>oOo<

 

Tiffany was bored out of her mind. Flipping through different channels and there was nothing to watch on this boring day. She glanced at her nails and pouted.

 

"It's been weeks since a got a manicure. Maybe he won't notice if I leave to get one." Tiffany smirked and quickly ran to her room. 

 

One hour later, she steps out of her room, ready for a manicure and a shopping day.

 

>oOo<

 

Completely satisfied with her manicure, it was time to go shopping. She went into various stores, picking out only the best clothing, and looking magnificent in everything she tried on.

 

While looking around, she spotted a beautiful blouse that would absolutely look stunning on her. Immediately she walked toward it and saw there was only one left, and in her size! But, she then noticed a familiar face also walking toward it.

 

Changing her pace, she reached for it and smirked. The woman was right in front of her, glaring deep into her soul.

 

"Hello, Tiffany." The woman crossed her arms and faked a smile. Tiffany raised an eyebrow and held a firm grip on the blouse. 

 

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" The woman scoffed and flipped her hair.

 

"Stop playing. You know exactly who I am.  It's me. Jessica. We went to the same high school, remember?" Ah. Now she remembered. Her high school enemy, Jessica. She was a total and never got over the fact that her boyfriend, Lee Joon, preferred Tiffany over her. He was a total idiot though. "It's so nice to see you again. We were such good friends." Tiffany chuckled. "How's life been doing for you. I heard your sister is engaged. Must be sad to be compared to someone so perfect. I certainly don't know the feeling. It's quite the opposite really." Jessica innocently smiled, flaunting her pearly white teeth.

 

"Really? As I recall, people were always comparing you to me." Jessica bit her lip, but immediately showed her 'innocent' smile again.

 

"So, you're not engaged at your age? Pity. You won't be young forever. As for me, I'm tying the knot with Joonie in December." Figures she would marry that idiot for show.

 

"As a matter of fact, I'm also engaged." Jessica's eyes widened, but she remained calm.

 

"Really? I don't see a ring." Tiffany smirked.

 

"We'll be picking our rings today. But, my hubbie is quite a busy man, so I have to wait after he gets off work." 

 

"Is that so? Joonie is aspiring to be a singer, but he's in law school right now. What's your fiancé's job? Does he work in a cubicle?" Jessica thought she was the winner, but Tiffany just smiled and shook her head.

 

"Nope. He's a president of a hotel." Jessica dropped her arms to her sides and her jaw was wide open. "Lee Ho-wan." Jessica gasped at the name.

 

"R-really?" Tiffany smiled and innocently nodded her head. "W-well I would love to meet the famous Lee Howan. Why don't we have a double date tomorrow?" Tiffany was doubtful, but there was no way she could let Jessica win.

 

"Fine. How about SM Restaurant at 8? If you can't afford it, my hubbie can certainly pay for the bill." Jessica bit her lip.

 

"There's no need. See you tomorrow." Jessica smiled and quickly stormed off.

 

Tiffany laughed triumphantly, but soon realized something. She would have to ask Hoya.