Tiffany

y, Free & Single

We pull up in the driveway and the front of the house looks the same as always. Terrifying. I remember the nights when I so drunk, but whenever I was looking at the front of the house I felt sober enough to know that going inside was a bad idea. I hate this place. Nothing but bad memories.

 

Taeyeon gets out of the house and then Hoya. But, I'm still inside the car with the seatbelt fastened. I feel so scared, alone. I just look at the place and all the possible reactions my dad could have once I step in. I forgot why I'm even her. 

 

But then my car door opens. I turn my head to see Hoya smiling at me, waiting for me to come out. For a second I swear I saw a halo around his head. I unfasten my seat belt and he holds out his hand for me to hold. I smile back at him and place my hand in his.

 

He closes the door and slowly raps his arms around my waist. "Don't worry. I'm here." For once, I didn't feel so scared to go in. I felt this new confidence I never experienced when I lived here.

 

We walk towards the door, his arm around my shoulder. Taeyeon turns around to face us. Her face seems pissed.

 

"Dad thinks I'm engaged to Hoya." Oh hell no. Don't give me that tone of voice. As if you're trying to steal my man. "That means you guys can't act all lovey-dovey around dad." She stands beside Hoya and I'm standing right behind them.

 

"." I mumble. Taeyeon obviously hears me, but she ignores me. She rings the doorbell and a familiar face opens the door. One of the maids greets us. I never really cared for the servants of this place. They were all against me. Whenever I caused trouble, they were never hesitant to tattle on me. That earned me a good wooping from the old fart.

 

"Taeyeon!" Dad spots his favorite daughter and quickly walks over to her, completely ignoring me. He looks at Hoya and shakes his hand. "I see you've worked all the problems out." He's refering to his favorite daughter running away and yet he still looks so happy. He then spots me behind the two. I can see those eyes of hatred. Disgusting.

 

"Hey there pops." I flash him a smile before turning away so I don't have to face him.

 

"What brings you here?" He puts on a fake smile, but the irritation is heard in his voice.

 

"Our place is being....renovated for a while. Tiffany has been staying with us for a while and we need a place to stay for a couple days." Hoya and I look at Taeyeon. A few days?! I thought we were only staying here for a day. There's no way I can stay here for more than 24 hours.

 

"Ah is that so. I'm sorry my youngest daughter had to intrude in  your personal lives." He glares at me and I just roll my eyes.

 

"It's really no problem, sir. I think it's good for me to get along with my sister-in-law and I hope to get to know you too. We are family after all and I'm positive you're a kind man. I'll be proud to be called your son-in-law." I chuckle at Hoya's sarcasm. The old geezer is falling in love with Hoya. Hilarious.

 

>oOo<

 

I head to my old room and to my surprise it's filled with . Old furniture covered in plastic wrap including my old bed and drawers. This old geezer is using my room as a storage room. Figures. I stand out in the hall for a while, thinking of somewhere to sleep.

 

There's Taeyeon's room. No. Then there's the only guest room which Hoya is occupying. I smirk and head there. 

 

I don't know why, but I'm nervous to knock on his door. Feels a little naughty. I hesitate, but the door suddenly opens. Hoya opened the door and....

 

shirtless.shirtless.abs.abs.abs.omg.

 

He smirks as he sees my face turning bright red. I've only see him shirtless a few times and I am not used to it. Not one bit.

 

He leans in to whisper something in my ear. "You shouldn't be here." OMO! Please sweet Jesus. 

 

"Um.Ummmmmmm." He chuckles and moves aside to let me in. He grabs the nearest shirt and puts it on. I'm a little disappointed that he covered up.

 

"Disappointed?" How is he doing that? "You're very easy to read." Creepy.

 

"N-no! Why would I be disappointed? There isn't much to see anyway." He raises an eyebrow and walk towards me.....seductively. I walk backwards and find myself sitting on the bed.

 

"Oh really?" His arms are beside me and I have no idea what to do. Do I lay down? Why am I thinking about this? He smirks and plants a kiss on me. 

 

Things begin to get hot and steemy real fast. To be honest, we haven't reached this point in our relationship yet. Is today finally it? The day I-

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" We both look towards the bedroom door, which is now wide open. My dad looks like a tomato standing in the doorway.

 

I guess today is not the day.