Tiffany

y, Free & Single

Hmm? Maybe this..It's not too revealing and it's casual. http://img.ohkpop.com/2012/08/02/Gv51zs39.jpg

 

I don't even know why I'm trying to impress this guy. He's a total jerk. But, when he's close to me...I don't know. It's just....my heart....

 

"Hey, come on already. I'm just going to leave you here if you're not ready in 5 minutes." My heart is an idiot. 

 

"Yeah yeah. I'm coming. I'm coming." I hope this dress is 'decent' enough for him. He's looking at me again. *sigh* I better just stay here if I have to change this many times.

 

....

 

"You look...nice." E-eh? Oh god. I can feel my face heat up. Please lord. Don't let him notice my tomato face. "Let's go." I follow behind and I notice he's wearing regular clothes. He's usually wearing a suit whenever I see him. When he's dressed casually...he doesn't appear to be such a jackass. He actually looks...nice. 

 

The view of his back is totally y. Especially that .

 

*shakes head* What are you thinking Tiffany?! 

 

"Walk faster. I'm worried you'll run off if I can't see you." Oh. Okay. Now, I'm walking beside him. It feels like I'm on a date with him. I can't help but smile at the idea. Hehehe. No no no. This is not a date. I repeat not a date. 

 

I wonder what he's thinking right now. His face is so serious even when we're walking. Eh? He glanced at me. 

 

"Aren't we going to take you car?"

 

"We're going to eat somewhere that's closeby. It's walking distance." And here I thought we were going to eat at a fancy restaurant. "I hope you like Italian food." 

 

We arrive at what appears to be a cafe. But, they sell more than pastries. Pasta and pizza, oh my! I haven't had pizza in ages.....

 

"What are you going to order?" I really want pizza. And something sweet.

 

"A salad." I order a salad and to my surprise Hoya orders a large pizza. Aigoo! Why are you torturing me?

 

"You're going to eat an entire pizza by yourself?" He nods his head. Don't think I can't see that smirk on your face. This jackass. He knows I want pizza! And he's going to torture me by eating the whole thing!

 

Our food arrives and a smile appears on his face as the pizza is placed on the table. I look down at my salad and frown. This is so depressing. 

 

I watch as he takes bites out of each slice of pizza. A smile appears on his face everytime. I can feel drool running down my chin. I already finished my salad, and it just wasn't satisfying. It was pathetic. Ugh! Just hurry up and finish your frigging pizza.

 

"Uggggh." Hmmmm? Seems like he's full. "I'm done." What? But, what about the last slice of pizza?! You can't just let it go to waste! "I can't finish this last, delicious slice of pizza." Oh god. No. Don't do it Tiffany. Don't you dare eat that last slice of pizza!

 

"Then, just leave it there. They'll throw it away." That was so painful to say.

 

"And waste this glorious slice of pizza? I don't think so." I can't stop staring at it. "You want it?" Huh?

 

"R-really?" Oh no. There's that smirk. "What's the catch?"

 

"Catch? There's no catch. Just eat it." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN ONE SLICE OF PIZZA?! OH THE CARBS!

 

My hand reaches for it. Oh no. Don't do it. I can smell it. Oh jesus. And then...

 

"Mmmmmmmmm." God, it tastes so good. I hear him chuckle and he's looking at me. "What?" He's smiling...at me. That's the first time.

 

"You're really cute."

 

.....

 

EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH????