Coincidence

y, Free & Single

"I'm coming over there." Taeyeon gripped her phone, not knowing what to say.

"N-no! You just stay there. I told you I would be back. Just be patient, okay?"

"I don't understand why I can't be there with you. You've been acting strange lately-"

"It's nothing really. Nothing. I just have to finish a few things here. I love you, Leetuk."

"I love you too but-"

"Bye."

 

>oOo<

 

Tiffany stood out in the hallway for a few minutes with her bags on the floor beside her. She stopped crying because crying wouldn't change anything. Tiffany didn't know what happened, but she figured this would all blow over soon. Wouldn't it?

 

Tiffany sighed and started to walk. She called a cab to pick her up.

 

>oOo<

 

Leetuk didn't tell Taeyeon that he was actually in Korea right now. He knew she wouldn't be happy with him. He decided to stay at a hotel for a while before telling her he was there. 

 

Leetuk waited for a cab. He had friends in Korea that he wanted to visit and since he was already there he decided to give them a surprise visit.

 

A cab pulled up and Leetuk was about to get in when out of no where Tiffany was beside him. She glared at him.

 

"Sorry, this is my cab." Tiffany gave him a quick smile before placing her bags inside. Leetuk scoffed and took them out.

 

"Sorry, but I was here first." Tiffany looked at him with amazement. Today was not the day to mess with her.

 

"I called this cab to pick me up. Now you better get your hands off my before I beat you up!" Leetuk stepped back and looked at this weird girl in front of him. She was panting, face all red, and even her eyes. He could tell she was crying earlier. Other than that, she looked very familiar. He gently placed her bags back inside and bowed at her. 

 

"Sorry. I didn't know that you called this cab and you look like you have had a bad day. So, please get in miss." He held the door open for her. She stepped inside, feeling a little guilty for yelling at him. She sighed.

 

"Where you headin?" Leetuk tilted his head.

 

"Um I was heading to the SM building. My friends work there and I was gonna surprise them." Tiffany looked at him up and down.

 

"You look like a decent guy, so you can ride with me. I'm actually heading over there too." Leetuk was hesitant, but he took her up on that offer.

 

>oOo<

 

The two arrived at the SM building and Leetuk carried one of Tiffany's bag. They stepped into the elevator.

 

"So, what floor are you heading to?" Leetuk pressed the '13' button and Tiffany pointed to that one. "Oh, same floor." 

 

"Where are you from?" Tiffany stared at the elevator doors, not even glancing at him.

 

"Um, well, I'm originally from here but I moved to America a few years ago."

 

"That explains the accent." she mumbled. Leetuk chuckled.

 

"Yeah, my korean sounds a bit weird now." 

 

They both stepped out of the elevator and were apparently walking the same direction. Leetuk found it a little odd, but he just brushed that feeling off. 

 

Tiffany saw a familiar face and waved at him when he noticed her. Leetuk furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Eunhyuk!!!" He came running to her, giving her a tight hug. He glanced up and was surprised to see his old friend.

 

"Leetuk?" They smiled wide at each other and gave each other a quick hug. "Man, what are you doing here in Korea?" Tiffany felt a little left out and faked a cough. Eunhyuk chuckled and smiled at her. "Wait, did you guys come here together? I didn't know you two knew each other."

 

"We don't. We just met." Tiffany stared at Leetuk and he jsut nodded. "So, you're name is Leetuk?" He smiled and nodded his head.

 

"I guess we didn't properly introduce ourselves. I'm Park Jeong-su aka Leetuk." He held out his hand.

 

"I'm Tiffany. It's nice to meet you."