Hoya

y, Free & Single

What the hell is this guy thinking? There's no way in hell would I let him lay a hand on Tiffany. Why is he staring at us like that? Does he want to die?

 

"Leetuk? What's gotten into you? I know we've only met yesterday, but I know you're much more better than-"

 

"Shut up." Oh hell no. He's asking to die.

 

"Don't talk to her like that." This guy is seriously pissing me off. Tiffany pulls me back making sure I don't do anything stupid.

 

"She's my fiance. I can talk to her any way I want." Tsk. He comes walking toward Tiffany and grabs her arm. She yelps and that's when I react. A straight punch to his face and he's on the floor.

 

"Hoya!" Tiffany hugs me tight, trying to get in the way. I must admit, it's not like me to use violence as a method to stop problems. But, when he grabs a woman like that, and not just any woman, I'm going to have to beat the crap out of this guy. 

 

The little bastard has the nerve to stand up, Taeyeon trying to help him up, but he pushes her away. "I could sue you." He thinks he can threaten me? Does he know who I am?

 

"There's a lot of things you could do. But, you can't lay a hand on my girl." Things are getting intense and I can feel Tiffany getting scared. I rethink my actions and take a step back. Tiffany holds my hand making sure Leetuk sees.

 

"I know Taeyeon made a huge mistake. But, you shouldn't be taking it out on us! AND YOU MOST DEFINETELY NOT LAY A HAND ON WOMAN!! I will rip you in half if you ever touch me again." Tiffany surprises all of us with that last sentence. I chuckle. That's my girl. "Let's go." 

 

We both walk out of Taeyeon's office, but once we step outside Tiffany stops for a second. "We can't leave Taeyeon in there with him. Not when he's like that." We turn around and bring Taeyeon with us. She was hesitant, only looking at Leetuk's back, but she eventually follows us.

 

"He...he's not like that. I promise. It's all my fault." She begins to sob while walking behind us. Yes, it's your fault but there's nothing much we can do now.

 

"We'll figure this out later. But, right now I've got to get the both of you away from him." We head to the parking garage.

 

>oOo<

 

"I don't have anywhere to stay." Taeyeon suddenly speaks during the awkward drive. 

 

"What do you want us to do about it?" Tiffany asks annoyed. I can understand her annoyance right now. How could Taeyeon possibly ask for sympathy after what she did?

 

"Drop me off at dad's. But, I don't want to go alone." I look at Tiffany and she looks at me. "Dad thinks I'm engaged to Hoya. I need him there with me." Tiffany scoffs and turns her body to face Taeyeon.

 

"FOR WHAT?!" Taeyeon looks at her sister, emotionless.

 

"Leetuk knows where dad's place is. I'm not going to be safe with just dad at home. He still thinks that you're engaged to Leetuk. Dad, will just let him straight into the house."

 

"So, you're going to use me as a bodyguard?" I continue to look at the road, making sure this conversation doesn't distract me.

 

"Basically." Taeyeon seems so calm. But, we can tell she's scared if she had the nerve to ask this.

 

"Well then I'm staying over too." Tiffany crosses her arms and pouts. She's jealous, but there really is no reason to be. Doesn't mean I don't like it though.

 

"Dad's not going to like you in the house." 

 

"When have I ever cared about what dad thinks? He's the reason this entire thing happened. You agree too. Something we both agree on." Taeyeon sighed and nodded her head.

 

"So, I guess we'll be staying there for the night." I take a left turn, towards their old home. I hold Tiffany's hand and smile. "It'll be okay."

 

She sighs but nods. I know that her relationship with her father isn't good. Although I don't know to what extent their bad terms are, I'll make sure she feels comfortable.