Daddy Issues

y, Free & Single

Leetuk heads over to the girl's old house, not realizing that they were just there.

 

"Sir." He bows to his father-in-law and notices his swollen face. "If I may ask, what happened to your face?" He heads to the kitchen to get a glass of whiskey. Leetuk just follows. 

 

"My of a daughter did this." He chuckles. "I didn't know she could even do this." Leetuk grits his teeth.

 

"They were here?"

 

"Yeah, but they just left." Leetuk was about to leave, but he's stopped and handed a glass. "Stay. We need to talk about a few things." 

 

"What do we need to talk about?" 

 

"I know about you and Taeyeon." 

 

"You don't need to be concerned about that. I'm marrying Tiffany just like it was planned." Leetuk stares into his glass, hesitating to take a sip.

 

"You see that's what we need to talk about." His face is already red and Leetuk can tell he isn't good with alcohol. "You four....aren't engaged to each other." He chuckles and Leetuk's eyes widen.

 

"What? But, the marriage documents-"

 

"Fake. I needed to merge your company with mine, but I didn't really intend to marry you guys off. To be honest, as soon as our company's merged I was going to marry the girls off to other companys' heirs until this little plan stops working."

 

"So, you're using them? To get money for your company...." Leetuk begins to laugh hysterically. He realizes what an he was earlier today. "Because of you, Ive made the biggest mistake of my life. I made the one person I love the most feel pain and I've made a new enemy." 

 

Leetuk heads out the house and drives off. He tries to think of places where Taeyeon could be, but he realizes she is probably somewhere he wouldn't know about. 

 

He bangs the steering wheel knowing he probably scared her off. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He recalls earlier that day when he made her cry, how he wanted to see her cry.