Hoya

y, Free & Single

Taeyeon appears behind her father. She looks at us with surprise, but she doens't look as shocked as her dad. He stares at us, his hands in fists, and his face as red as a tomato.

 

I realize what kind of position Tiffany and I are still in, so I stand up and Tiffany follows. Like a raging bull, her dad comes toward her and pulls her by her hair. 

 

I'm in total shock and they walk so fast out of the room. I run after them and they're already downstairs. 

 

He slaps her, not once but twice. Then another time. no. I run to Tiffany standing in front of her, making sure she doesn't get hurt anymore.

 

"Move out of the way!! This ! How dare you seduce your own brother-in-law!!" He tries to get to her, but I push him back. I really want to punch his face right now. I turn to Tiffany and help her stand. She holds her face and the blow was really hard. Her cheek is swollen and she's trying hard to cry. 

 

I look at her father. His face disgusts me. I can't hold it in. I have to kick this mother er's . He looks at me confused. He has no idea he's going to get the biggest whooping of his life.

 

One punch to his face and he's already on the floor. I want to do even more,  but Tiffany holds me back telling me not to. "Stop! He's not worth it!" Her arms are wrapped around me and I can hear her sobbing. I take deep breaths trying to calm down, but how can I? How can I let this scum get away with landing a hand on the most precious person to me?

 

Taeyeon just watches at the top of the staircase. Tsk.

 

"S-son? Why did you get in the way? That has seduced you! Did you forget you're engaged to Taeyeon?!" Bull.

 

"Don't call me son! I never had plans to marry Taeyeon. Tiffany was the one I wanted in the beginning. Taeyeon has no plans of marrying me either!"

 

He turns to look up at Taeyeon. She looks nervous. "Is this true? IS IT TRUE?! SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME A LIAR LIKE THIS ?! BOTH OF YOU! LIKE YOUR MOTHER!" Tiffany lets go of me. She runs toward her dad and begins to punch his face. 

 

Once you get Tiffany angry, you will regret it. She's stronger than she looks. He can't fight back and I bet he's surprised. "DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MOM LIKE THAT! Piece of !" Tiffany stops and she's panting. She released all her anger and she looks victorious.

 

Taeyeon runs down the stairs, but she doesn't know whether to come close to any of us. Her dad looks at her and she's scared. "I'm sorry." she whimpers.

 

"What is he talking about? Why did you lie?!"

 

"Taeyeon is with Leetuk," He furrows his eyebrows, "and I'm with Tiffany." He begins to laugh.

 

"It seems you got everything mixed up. It's supposed to be the other way around."

 

"Does it even matter? You wanted to marry us off to them, does it matter who we get married to? At least we're with one of the two." Taeyeon finally says something that makes a difference.

 

"You kids are really interesting." He stands up, smirking. "Fine. Be with whoever you want to be with. It's not like relationships last anyway." 

 

>oOo<

 

We leave the house because we couldn't stand being there anymore and he basically kicked us out. Tiffany isn't fine, but she's better than expected. Maybe she has finally learned to not be afraid of her dad after beating him up.

 

We go over to my place, Taeyeon included. It's been a long day.