I AM HIS CRUSH?!

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

L smirked. “Why am I doing this?” He leaned closer to Jiyeon. “Because --------- is my crush.”

Everyone gasped.

Jiyeon scoffed. “Are you kidding? That liar nerd is your crush? Have you lost your sight?!” She asked angrily at L.

L smirked. “Why? You can’t believe I chose her over you?” He asked.

“Just stop playing around, Oppa. You can’t have a special connection with this bi--. Ah!” Jiyeon screamed in pain.

L held her arm tighter. “Stop badmouthing her. Or else…” He looked at her arm. “You’ll have to say goodbye to your left arm.” He warned. “ARASSEO?” He yelled.

“Arasseo!” Jiyeon said. Upon hearing her response, L let her go and walked towards you.

You passed out now. You lost all your energy.

L carried you bridal style. He was about to walk away but he turned to the students gasping at both of you.

“From now on, if you lay a finger on her, you’re dead.”He glared at all of them. Then, he left.

 

 

“Mr. Kim, she’s alright. She just had scratches around her body and she feels fatigue. But she only needs to rest here.” The nurse said.

“Thank you. I’ll just wait for her to wake up.” L replied.

“Arasseo. Just wait here.” The nurse said.

 

 

(Your POV)

‘Where am I? How did I end up being here? The last thing I remember is…..

“Because --------- is my crush.”

Oh my. Is that even true? Am I not dreaming? If so, then, did L – sshi took me here?

What is this? Why am I heating up? Am I… blushing?

YAH! ------ah! How could this happen?’These are the thoughts that came on my mind. I stopped thinking when I heard a knock.

“Come in.” I said.

Then, a figure appeared behind the door. It was L. He is smiling at me.

“How are you feeling?” He asked me.

I can’t help but stare at his perfect features. ‘Did this person really say that he has a crush on me?’

“--------ah? Are

Please log in to read the full chapter