JIYEON APOLOGIZES

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was a very long day for all of you. You had your rides in the Lotte World for L’s birthday.

L parked his car in front of your house.

“Kyaa! That was fun!” You said in joy.

L chuckled just looking at your attitude.

You looked at him. “What?” You asked.

L shook his head. “Nothing. You’re just too cute.” He said.

You smiled at L but your smile faded when you remembered Sungyeol and Minhee.

“Hey, Myungsoo, what do you know about Sungyeol and Minhee?” You asked.

L froze. He didn’t expect that coming. “Nothing.” He lied.

You raised your eyebrow.

L noticed that you are suspecting. “Why are you asking?” He asked.

You shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe because I think you know something?” You asked back.

L can’t hide his guilty, smiling face. He sighed. “Arasseo. I know everything about them.” He admitted.

You smiled widely. “I knew you would spill.” You said.

L sighed hard. “What do you want to know about them?” You asked.

“How did Sungyeol confessed to her?” You asked as you remembered how L confessed to you. You blushed at the memory.

L sighed. “Well, he did it simply. He just took Minhee to a restaurant which he reserved wholly. Just like in movies, there were violins and everything.” He said.

You smiled as you imagined. “So sweet.” You said.

L looked at you. “My confession was sweet too!” He defended.

You looked at him. “His confession is sweeter.” You tried to fool around him.

He looked at you weirdly. “How dare you compare my confession to Sungyeol’s?!” He asked you.

You laughed hard. You know that he is pissed. “I love you.” You said out of nowhere.

L smiled at you as he heard your words. All of a sudden, his temper brightened. “I love you too.” He said as he caressed your cheek.

You nodded. “I know that. Minhee said you were living a dead life while I was gone.” You tried to again.

L smiled but nodded. “Yeah. That’s how I love you.” He said.

You hugged him. “Mianhae.” You said.

L shook his head. “No. I’M Sorry.” He said.

 

The next day, L picked you up.

“Myungsoo! You’re here!” Your mom said as she let L in.

“Good morning, omonim.” He bowed. “I’m going to pick your daughter up for school.” He said.

Your mom smiled. “Arasseo. She’s preparing already.” She said. “By the way, did you have your

Please log in to read the full chapter