WITCH

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It has been weeks since the busy Valentine’s Day. You and L have been so much more public and stronger. This time, many people already acknowledge you and make you feel that you belong.

Every morning, L would come and pick you up for school. You love it when he’s the first thing you see in the morning. You also, are often going to his house to visit him and his family.

Right now, everything seems to be perfect. Well, it seems.

“Babe, what are you doing?” L asked you as he was watching you sewing something while you were sitting at the cafeteria.

You looked at him. “It’s our project remember? Home Economics?” You replied.

L slapped himself. “Oh yeah. Right. I almost forgot about that.” He said.

You narrowed your eyes on him. “This is due 2 days from now. You better start working.” You said.

L chuckled but he nodded. “Arasseo.” He said.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jiyeon was walking down to the cafeteria when she saw you and L talking.

She raised her eyebrow. “When will I make him see this?” Jiyeon muttered as she held her Zico’s picture in it.

She smirked. “Maybe later. When he is alone.” She replied to herself.

 

 

L was walking alone the hallways when Jiyeon noticed him.  L saw him but he ignored her.

“Why ant you see that your girlfriend is playing with you, Oppa?” She said.

L stopped from his tracks and looked back at Jiyeon. He furrowed his eyebrows at her. “You are not talking to me, are you?” He asked her.

Jiyeon laughed shyly. “Oppa, I was talking to you.” She said trying to be cute.

“What did you say?” He asked.

“I said I was talking to you.” She replied.

“No. Before that.” L said coldly.

Jiyeon

Please log in to read the full chapter