TOGETHER

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You have been better. It has been a week since you got discharged from the hospital. You’ve been going to school then. You have been closer and closer to the Infinite. They have been treating you and Minhee well.

It was Saturday. You were walking down the streets. You are going to the library, then suddenly….

“--------ah!” A voice called.

You turned around to see a bright L coming to you waving his hands. You smiled at him and waved your hand too.

“Oh, hello, L.” You greeted.

“Good Morning!” He beamed. “What are you doing today?” He asked.

“Nothing. I am alone in the house so I decided to go to the library.” You replied.

L smiled. “Can you skip library today?” He asked.

You raised your eyebrow.

L laughed. “Let’s have fun!” He said as he took your hand and pulled you to his car.

“Errr. Where are we going?” You asked.

“Date.” He said.

‘Date? Did I hear it wrong?’You thought. “What?” You asked again confused.

L smiled. ‘Why can’t you still see?’ L thought. “I said, we’re going on a date. DATE.” He repeated.

“DATE?!” You blurted.

L laughed. “Yeah. I would like to have a date with my crush.” He said as he blushed.

You blushed too. And not to leave out the fact that your heart is beating like crazy. ‘This is the first time he told me that straight to my face. I never thought it would feel like this.’ You thought.

L glanced at you while driving. “What are you thinking?” He asked. “You don’t want to have a date with me?”

You broke out of your thoughts. “Eh? Errr… Ani. I mean I want to. I was just thinking.” You said.

“About what?” He asked.

“About you…” You started. “…telling the whole campus that I’m your crush.” You finished.

He looked at you with a serious look.

‘I shouldn’t have said that.’You thought.

‘Why are you asking me this? Can’t you not believe me?’He thought.

Please log in to read the full chapter