KNOWING EACH OTHER MORE AND MORE

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Since the day L met your mom, he has been closer to you especially when he knew your parents are close friends. Besides that, L knows now that Yong Junhyung is your brother.

“I never thought you are Junhyung sunbae’s sister.” L admitted as they were in the library, finishing their project.

“Why? Because I’m a nerd?” You asked in a joking manner.

L straightened up. He didn’t see that coming. “No. Because you don’t talk too much.” He said. ‘Why would you even under estimate yourself? You’re the most beautiful for me.’ He thought.

You just nodded and continued reading.

‘She still plays that game with me. The Talking Without Words Game.’L thought and he buried himself in the books.

 

After about an hour in the library, the two of you went to grab some snacks. You went at a nearby restaurant. You sat at a table near the window.

‘Why are they staring?’You asked yourself.

Then suddenly, you heard one girl say, “What is the nerd girl doing with the hottest guy I’ve ever seen in my whole life?” You sensed annoyance in the tone of her voice. You straightened up.

L, on the other hand, heard what the girl said and went to her. “What did you just say?” He asked.

The girl squealed. “Oppa, what are you doing with a nerd?” She asked seductively. “You can always have me.” She said as she clung to him.

‘Yuck. What a disgrace to the feminine race.’You thought as you shook your head. For you, insulting you as a nerd is normal. You just play with your thoughts every time it happens.

L shove her hands away from him making the girl be pushed back to her seat. “Don’t OPPA me. You look like 40. And don’t bad mouth my crush over there. You are nothing compared to her, you .” He said as he went back to his seat in front of you.

You heard the girl groan in annoyance.

‘Crush? He really told her I’m his crush?’You are no lost in your thoughts while blushing.

‘Is she blushing again? She’s so cute.’He blushed as he smiled.

“So, do you have your order, Ma’am, Sir?” The waiter asked.

“I’ll have Bolognese pasta and iced tea.” L said. “How about you, ---------ah?” He asked you.

“I’ll have Marinara and green tea. But can you remove the shrimp in Marinara? I’m allergic to seafood.” She asked the waiter.

“Okay, ma’am. So, your order is

Please log in to read the full chapter