NOT A SECRET ANYMORE

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

L stopped as he looked at you with really mad eyes. You looked back. You were on the verge of crying. He closed his eyes in disbelief and in anger. Then he looked at you again.

“Don’t touch her again.” He warned and glared at Zico before storming out of the place.

You ran to him. You followed him. You ran all your life to catch up with him.

“Myungsoo!” You shouted. He seemed to not hear. Or maybe, he doesn’t want to see you. “YAH! Kim Myungsoo!” You yelled even louder. This time he stopped and you caught up with him.

“Yah.” You said as you breathed hard. “I’m sorry.” You said, almost a whisper.

L didn’t answer.

You looked at him. “Yah. I said I’m sorry.” You said.

L still didn’t answer. Instead, he punched the wall hard. You were really scared at that moment. He kept punching the wall. You noticed his hands bleeding heavily.

You gasped. You can’t take it anymore. You can’t watch him hurt himself already. You grabbed his hand even if you are too weak to stop it. But he yanked your hands away. ‘I have no choice.’ You thought. You leaned on the wall and was about to catch a punch. You closed your eyes but L stopped. Even at a state like this, he still can control himself. He can’t hurt you.

“Stop this, please?” You asked him teary eyed. “I’m sorry okay. I shoul – “ You were cut.

L leaned and kissed you on the lips. You closed your eyes as the tears flowed. You noticed that L is also crying. L kissed you a lot of times. But this one is different. You can feel his sincerity and his longing for you. You can feel his need to be with you. You feel intimacy. With that, you feel ashamed of yourself. You feel ashamed that you kissed another guy in front of the guy that loves you so much. You feel guilty of what you did. ‘Is this how he felt when he kissed Jiyeon? Is this how guilty he felt? Has he been suffering since that day? And until now that our whole relationship thing is secret? What am I really trying to find out? Why can’t I just believe him? Am I a coward for fearing that his fan girls will bash me? Why am I this insensitive of his feelings? Why can’t I be contented of his sincerity to me? Why do I even have to test that? How could I have been this dumb? We have to stop this secret relationship. I love him and I can’t see him hurt himself like this again.’ You thought as you were kissing.

Meanwhile, during the kiss, L was also thinking.‘Is this the feeling that she felt when I kissed Jiyeon? Because if this is it, then I feel so guilty too. Even now, I feel so guilty that I almost hit her. I almost lost my control. I made her so scared of me. I knew that she didn’t mean to do that. I saw her flinch during that damn kiss. Why didn’t I keep my cool? Why am I so stupid and out of control? I am the one who should ask apology. I was the one who overreacted. I was the one who was wrong. I love her. I trust her. But this time, I didn’t show her that I trust her so much. She must be so disappointed of me. I failed her, right?’ L broke the kiss but his forehead is still connected to yours.

“I’m sorry.  I shouldn’t have reacted like this. I’m sorry for ruining our set up. I’m sorry for being so dumb. Mianhe. I will do anything for you to forgive me. I’m sorry I didn’t show my trust for you. Mianhe. I love you so much. Please don’t break up with me.” He said fast and panicking.

You can’t help but smile. “Ani. I am the one who’s supposed to be sorry. I know that I have a boyfriend but I still didn’t do anything to stop that kiss. I was so stupid for that. And I was more stupid to have that kiss in front of you. I am really sorry. I don’t want this to happen again.” You said.

L smiled. “Me too. I don’t want this to happen again.” He said.

You nodded a

Please log in to read the full chapter