WHEN HAPPINESS COMES

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was a month after everything was settled. Everything is going well between all of you. You, Infinite, Minhee, Zico, Jonghyun and Jiyeon.

All of you have been close since Jiyeon apologized to you. She went back to being friends with you and Minhee. And you, three have become the nicest trio in school. Jiyeon didn’t turn into a nerd again but her attitude has gone 100% better. She is not a queenka now. She is just a normal student.

Minhee, too, is having a good life with all of you. She and Sungyeol has been going strong just like you and L. They have become sweeter everyday which makes all of you happy for the both of them.

Zico and the Block B has been making their own name in the music industry. They have been known as the prime hip hop boy group in Korea. But even though they are successful now, they still remain to be friends and humble.

Infinite as always has been there for you. They have been on their best faces and jokes as always. You always have fun when you are with them. You really feel like they are your Oppas (except for Sungjong) and dongsaeng who will always be there for you.

BEAST have become successful too. Now, they are even busier. They are having their World tour now which is entitled to be Beautiful Show. You felt happy for your original Oppas because they are known world wide now. This makes you so proud of them.

And lastly, you and L.

“Babe!” L called.

You look back. “Hey.” You smiled at him.

L hugged you as he kissed your cheek. “I miss you. It has been 3 days.”

You nodded. “Where have you gone for three days?” You asked him.

L smiled as he held your hand and you continued walking together. “Well, nothing much.” He replied.

You furrowed your eyebrows.

L looked at you. “What?” He asked.

You scoffed.

L laughed. “You’ll know. In time.” He said.

You smiled. You know he’s u to something that will surprise you again. “You can’t actually surprise me like you did before. Once is enough.” You said.

L chuckled. “We may never know. Maybe the surprise is right now.” He replied.

Just as he said that, a kid was running towards you with a box.

You stared at the kid. He blinked at you.

You sat down to his height. “Hey, kiddo!

Please log in to read the full chapter