BUDDIES

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You were standing at the balcony when a pair of arms wrapped around you.

“What are you thinking?” L said as he laid his head on your shoulder. You can feel his breath on your neck.

“Nothing. I was just looking at the stars.” You replied.

L looked at the night sky as well. “Waah! The stars are really shining bright.” He said.

You smiled. “Yeah. It’s beautiful.” You said as you saw a falling star. “Oh! A falling star! Let’s make a wish.” You said as you closed your eyes. ‘Lord, make me and Myungsoo happy forever.’ You thought.

L was looking at you admiring your beauty. ‘Let me and -------- be happy forever. Keep out all those bad spirits. Please?’ L thought as he was looking at you.

You opened your eyes. You looked at L. He was looking at you. Your heart was beating faster than ever. “What?” You asked.

L leaned and kissed your lips. Without thinking, you responded to his kiss. His lips felt so soft. So good. You can feel security with him. He owns you every moment. You can’t dare to live without him. He broke the kiss. “I love you.” He sweetly said as he hugged you tighter.

“I love you too.” You replied.

Suddenly, Minhee talked out of nowhere. “It’s late you love birds! Go to sleep!” She said.

You and L laughed. “Neh.” You chorused as he held your hand when you went inside.

L led you to your door. “Good Night.” He said as he kissed your forehead.

You blushed. “Good Night. I’ll see you tomorrow.” You replied before parting ways.

 

You entered the room. You saw Minhee looking at you crossing her arms.

“Why didn’t you tell me about that secret dating thing?” She asked as she pouted.

You smiled. “That’s why it’s secret.” You replied.

“BUT I AM YOUR BEST FRIEND!” She exclaimed.

You laughed at her cuteness. “I know. And I love you.” You said.

“BUT YOU DIDN’T TELL ME!” She exclaimed again.

“Mianhe. I will tell you everything about it, okay?” You said as a make up for what you did.

Minhee’s face brightened. “Yeah. I like that. GO SHOWER! NOW!” She said as she literally pushed you to the bathroom.

After a few moments, you went out and finished.

Minhee helped you dry your hair. “So, since when?” She asked.

You swallowed. “The day after the breakup.” You replied.

Please log in to read the full chapter