DRIFT + NEW GUY

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Minhee showed on your doorstep.

“---------------!” She screamed.

You were startled. Because of the things that Jiyeon said, you forgot that you are having a Best friend Night Out with Minhee.

Minhee noticed that you are not that happy. She pouted. “Are you expecting someone else?” She asked.

You looked at her and shook your head. “NO. Come on in, Minhee.” You said.

 

Minhee crossed her arms as she sat on your bed.

“So, what are you thinking? I thought you’re happy because you have L now.” She asked.

You look sad. Really sad. “Minhee-ah, something happened today.” You said as your eyes began to form tears.

Minhee softened and came closer to you. “Oh my gosh, -------. What happened?” She asked.

You broke into tears but managed to tell her everything. EVERYTHING. Everything that happened between you and L and everything that happened between you and Jiyeon.

“That girl! She never gets tired.” Minhee hissed. “She is not like that before! Ever since she was blinded by fame and power, she totally changed!”

You nodded. “But, Minhee-ah, what should I do?” You asked.

“What do you mean ‘What should I do?’” She asked as she creased her forehead. “You don’t have to do something. I know L is sincere. Sungyeol told me everything he is when he’s with you.” She said. “So, don’t you worry, my dear best friend, Jiyeon just wants to ruin your relationship with L.

You sighed. “But she’s got a point. L doesn’t like his fan girls swarming around him. So, his only escape to it is having a girlfriend.” You said.

Minhee sighed. “Don’t think of him like that, -----------. L’s a good man. I know it. He loves you. I can see it with my eyes.” Minhee patted your shoulder.

You smiled at her. “Thanks Minhee! You’re the best BEST FRIEND ever!” You hugged her.

She smiled. “That’s because you’re the most naïve person in the world.” She said. “Don’t let that witch Jiyeon get to you.” She said.

You nodded and smiled. And the whole night long, you’ve been reminiscing the past with your best friend.

 

You were walking down the corridor alone. You hear whispers and murmurs as you walk pass the students. You know they are buzzing about you and L dating.

“BOO!”

 “OMONA!” You were surprised. You looked at the person who startled you. It was L. He was laughing at you.

“WHAT? It isn’t funny.” You told him.

He chuckled at your expression. “I know, Babe. But you are just too cute.” He pinched your cheeks.

You blushed at his cute gesture. “YAH!” You screamed so that he couldn’t see that you are blushing.

He laughed and then seriously looked at you. “Are you okay now?” He said as he intertwined his hands into yours.

You smiled and nod

Please log in to read the full chapter