MOVING ON..... KNOWING EVERYTHING

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It has been a month since you broke up with L.  Or since that “F” day happened. Still, every night, you cried your tears on your own. You aren’t even focusing on your studies anymore. You always found yourself staring at a blank space during your classes.

“What’s happening? Why are you not listening again, Ms. Yong?” Ms. Nam told you during class.

You broke out from our thoughts and looked at the teacher. “W-what did you say?” You stuttered.

Ms. Nam sighed. “Ms. Yong, you are not yourself anymore. What’s happening to you?” She asked.

You just looked at her.

“Arasseo. Meet me after class. I want to have a word with you.” She said.

You gulped then you nodded.

Your classmates laughed at you.

However, L is staring at you. ‘What’s wrong with her? She’s been not herself. Is she still sulking? Then why isn’t she explaining yet? It’s been a month.’ He thought as he looked at you.

 

“I don’t like how you are performing in your class.” Ms. Nam told you.

You swallowed then you lowered your head.

“Are you still love sick?” She asked. This time, with concern.

You looked at her not believing what you heard. “N-neh?” You asked her to repeat what she said.

Ms. Nam smiled. “I know what you’re feeling. But please, separate your heart form your mind. I know it’s hard. But try to focus on your studies now. You need this more than anything.” She said as she patted your shoulder.

You nodded and then you left.

 

When you walked out of the faculty room, you saw L and Jiyeon laughing with each other. You just looked away to ease the pain. ‘Don’t look, my dear stupid self. Keep walking.’ You commanded yourself.

Then a voice called you. It was Jonghyun. He was running to you. L saw that and narrowed his eyes.

“~~~~~~! Zico is outside. He said he wants to talk to you!” He said. FYI: You, Zico, Jonghyun, Minhee and Jiyeon were schoolmates before.

You widened your eyes. ‘FINALLY!’ You screamed in your head. “Really?” You asked with a smile.

L saw that and frowned. ‘Is she that happy to see that guy? Is he that important to her? She really loves him? Because deep inside, I hope all the things I have known all along are all lies. Because I still love her so much.’ He thought as he felt a pang of pain hit him.

 

You ran to the gates and saw Zico.

You smiled widely and hugged him. “JIHOOOOOOO! AT last!” You said.

He smiled and hugged back. “Mianhe.” He said. “I’ve been so busy.” He said.

You looked at him.

He raised his eyebrow. “You still haven’t talked to him?” He asked.

You shook your head. “I am scared he might not listen to me.” You said.

Zico sighed and nodded. He looked at Jonghyun who is behind you.

“I can’t do anything.” Jonghyun mouthed.

Zico nodded. “Well, okay. If I see him, I will talk to him.” He said. “Err. No. I will look for him to talk to him.” He assured.

You smiled. “But I won’t expect anything. He might not listen.” You said sadly.

Zico held your shoulders. “Trust me. He will.” He assured you. “But for the mean time, be strong, okay?” He said.

You looked at him and nodded. “Thanks.” You said.

 

It was dismissal. You were walking along the corridors and was about to turn to the direction of the gates to go home when Jiyeon saw you and went to you.

“Well. If it isn’t the two – faced heartbreaking ?” She said. L was behind her.

You looked at her. You smiled. “Thanks.” You replied. ‘Starting now, I will be stronger.’ You thought.

L was shocked at your response and so as Jiyeon. “So you admit that you are one?” She asked evilly.

You shook your head. “But if that’s what you and your boyfriend believes, that’s none of my business right?” You said as you smirked. ‘Is my acting

Please log in to read the full chapter