L's BIRTHDAY

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was L’s birthday. You woke up really early. You don’t really have to care but there’s something inside you that says you have to prepare for this day for him.

‘Aish. What is wrong? I can’t be this weak and submissive!’ You told yourself as you try to get your sleep again. But then 10 minutes passed and you still can’t feel the urge to sleep anymore. You sighed hard and got up.

You went down to see if breakfast is ready. You saw that no one is awake yet. You glanced at the clock. It was 2AM in the morning. Your eyes widened. “What?! I just slept for 3 and half hours?” You asked loud. “But why can’t I sleep now?” You asked again.

You looked inside the fridge. There was nothing to amuse you but separated ingredients for a cake.

‘Should I make one for him?’ You asked yourself in your mind.

Without even knowing, you took the ingredients out and started baking.

 

After two and a half hours, you finished baking a cool chocolate cake for L. It was a chocolate cake with his name and caricature on it. “Will he like this?” You asked yourself. You smiled. “He wouldn’t even know that this came from me.” You said.

You took a box and put on your birthday letter.

You went to your room to get your jacket to deliver the cake to L’s house secretly without anyone knowing.

 

You walked to L’s house, you can see that the house has its lights turned off, telling you that everyone in there are asleep yet.

“Perfect. Everyone’s asleep.” You said as you placed the cake on their doorstep. “Happy Birthday, Myungsoo. I love you and I miss you so much.” You said as you turned your back to leave.

 

To your surprise, the door burst opened. You stopped on your tracks. You turned around and saw L already in front of you.

You were shocked to see his face this close after a long time.

You looked at him and saw him smiling at you.

“I heard everything.” He said.

You narrowed your eyes on him. “What are you talking about?” You asked.

He smiled at you wider. “I heard you say you love and miss me so much.” He said.

You lowered yo

Please log in to read the full chapter