SCHOOL WORK

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Next day arrived. You are in your Science class.

“Okay, class. I’ve been thinking…” Ms. Nam said. “Not too long from now is the Science Fair. So, that will be the time where we’ll be exhibiting experiments, models and inventions related to science.” She continued. “Therefore, I’ll be grouping you into two’s. The two of you will make an experiment. It can be anything under Science’s range, which I am telling you is a wide range.”

“So, will we choose our own partners?” A boy asked.

“No. I will be choosing your partners.” Ms. Nam said.

Ms. Nam is currently announcing the partners. You are looking down at your notes not minding who would be your partner. ‘Whoever will be my partner is surely sad about it.’ You thought as you stare at your notes.

“Yong --------- and….” Ms. Nam is thinking. “…. Kim Myungsoo.” She finished.

You straightened up and looked at the teacher. “WHAT?” You asked.

“Why Ms. Yong, do you have any problems with this?” She asked you back.

You shrank as you shook your head. ‘This is bad.’

L, on the other hand, is elated on the decision. ‘Yes. Now, I’d get a chance to be with her more.’ He thought as he secretly smiled.

“Alright. You’ll pass it in two weeks. Arasseo?” Ms. Nam asked.

“Yes.” The whole class answered.

“So, I’ll be giving you the rest of the time to plan for your project. The best project will be featured on the exhibit. So, do y

Please log in to read the full chapter