VALENTINE'S DAY: L's Surprise

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was early in the morning. L prepared all the things he needed to prepare for his surprise for you. ‘Did I forget something?’ He thought as he was looking at the stuffs he has to bring. Then he remembered something. ‘The CAKE!’ He thought and then ran to the dining room to get the cake.

His mom saw him running nervously. “Myungsoo-ah, why are you such a busy body this morning? It’s too early and you’re already prepared to go to school.” She said.

L smiled. “It’s Valentine’s Day, Mom.” He replied.

His mom must have understood his smile. “You are surprising ------?” She asked.

L nodded. “I don’t know why but I’m so nervous.” He admitted.

His mom went beside him and patted his shoulder. “That just proves you love her. You are nervous because you are thinking about the things that might go astray. And you’re thinking that a simple mistake will make her disappointed.” She said.

L looked at his mom and smiled. He nodded. “Yeah. Exactly.” He replied.

His mom smiled. “But you know that ------- isn’t that kind of girl, right? She appreciates even the smallest of things. So, cheer up! Everything will be alright.” His mom said as she kissed his cheek. “Good luck, Son.” She said.

L nodded and smiled. Then, he went off.

 

“Have you prepared everything?” L asked Zico.

Zico smirked. “Of course! I am the most efficient buddy here.” He said proudly.

L smiled but it was obvious that he is nervous. And Zico noticed that. He patted L’s shoulder. “Yah. This will all be fine. Trust me. She will like this.” He said.

L smiled and nodded. “Thanks, bro.” He said.

“Tch.” Zico smirked. “Don’t be too cheesy to me. I might as well fall in love with you too!” He joked.

L laughed. “Really?!” He asked as he rode on with his joke. “I think we can make a perfect couple!” He beamed.

Then both of them laughed.

 

Zico and L have been waiting for you to arrive. L can’t keep pacing. He is obviously nervous and he is shaking. Zico can barely hold on to his laughter seeing his friend go insanely nervous as they were waiting for you.

People are coming in one by one, arriving more every minute. Then they saw YOU.

L straightened as he hid behind the wall.

 

“L hasn’t even text me a greeting.” You muttered as you drag your foot to your classroom.

You stopped at your locker first hoping there would be a single chocolate given by someone. “Nothing, of course. Myungsoo didn’t even bother. And to think I even thought of surprising him.” You muttered as you pouted. Then you glanced at L’s locker. ‘Wow! Tons of chocolates. I guess they all don’t know that we’re together again.’ You thought. “But then again, even if Myungsoo is dating publicly, he would still receive a lot of chocolates.” You muttered as you went lazily to your room.

You don’t know what’s waiting for you.

You were walking along the corridors when you saw a note with a big “------------“ on it. You raised your eyebrow. “What’s this?” You muttered as you opened it. “Number 1: You make me smile just by seeing your back.” You read the note. You smiled. ‘Can this be…?’ You thought.

You took the note and walked to your room. Then you saw another note with your name in it. You raised your eyebrow once again. ‘Another one?’ You asked as you thought. “Number 2: You are the only one who makes my heart beat fast and slow at the same time.” You almost choked when you finished reading the note. But then again, you smiled widely.

‘Another one? H

Please log in to read the full chapter