AWKWARD

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You were walking to the gates of the school when you saw Jonghyun nearing you.

“~~~~~~~-ah!” He called.

You stopped and waited for him so that you can go together. “Jonghyun-ah! You’re early today.” You said.

He chuckled. “Well. I have to change for the better.” He said as he rubbed his nape.

You nodded. “Well, then, let’s go!” You said as you went to school with Jonghyun.

 

It was dismissal time when you received a text message from Zico.

From: Jiho

‘Yah, ~~~~~~. Come to the café. NOW!’

You narrowed your eyes as you read the text message. ‘Why all of a sudden?’ You thought.

Just then, Jonghyun came to you. “Why do you look bothered?” He asked.

You looked at him and smiled. “Yah, Jong, you want to come with me? Let’s meet Jiho.” You said as you plastered your puppy eye smile.

Jonghyun sighed and nodded. “Arasseo. I’ll go with you.” He said.

“YAYYYY!” You screamed as you led him to the café.

 

“You sure about this?” L asked Zico.

Zico smirked. “Of course! She’ll come here.” He assured.

“Don’t be that nervous, Myungsoo.” Sunggyu said. Well, Zico invited Infinite and Minhee too. This is the first move of the Great Wing Man, Zico.

Sungyeol was laughing. “You got to be kidding me. You’re still nervous around ~~~~~~?!” He asked as he laughed.

Minhee slapped Sungyeol’s arm. “Don’t say that.” She said.

Sungyeol obeyed her and stopped laughing.

“Look who’s scared of a girl~” Hoya sang as he looked at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol glared at him. “YAAAAAH!” He yelled.

Then everyone laughed.

 

You and Jonghyun arrived at the café. You were looking for Zico but you couldn’t see a single boy waiting for you.

“Where could he be?” You asked as you look around.

Jonghyun was looking around too when he spotted Zico. “There he is!” He pointed.

You looked at the direction Jonghyun is pointing when you noticed that Zico is not alone. “What are they doing here?” You asked.

Jonghyun looked closer. Zico is with L and Infinite and Minhee.

 

Zico was looking around too as he was waiting for you to arrive. He turned to the direction of the door. There he saw Jonghyun pointing at them. ‘What the heck?’ Zico thought as he furrowed his eyes on Jonghyun. ‘What is he doing here?’ He thought as he visualized his plans being ruined.<

Please log in to read the full chapter