VALENTINE'S DAY: Your Surprise

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You were so touched at L’s surprise for you. Really, it did mean a lot. He made you feel special. And also, through his surprise, he has announced in the campus that he is dating you… AGAIN. Just the thought of what happened earlier in the morning made you really happy. You feel like you’re in cloud nine.

‘My turn.’ You thought as you dialed Zico’s number.

“Hello? Where are you?” You asked.

‘I’m going there now.’ He answered.

“Arasseo. Just call me, okay? At the rooftop.” You said over the phone.

‘Ara.’ He said as you ended the call.

You smiled. You are at the garden because L said he will do something. So, you just let him. After all, when he’s with you, he will ruin all your plans.

After 15 minutes, you went to the roof top to meet with Zico.  You arrived there and saw Zico waiting for you already.

“Where have you been?” He asked.

You smiled and bit your lip. “I’m sorry. I thought you would take long.” You said honestly.

Zico rolled his eyes. You smiled and started working already.

After a whole lot of preparations, you were finished.

You looked at it and you smiled contented at your work. Then you looked at Zico, he was smiling. “Thanks.” You told him.

He smirked. “No worries. It’s great though. Helping people make surprises for the one they love.” He smiled and then sighed.

“Come on! You can find someone else too.” You said. “Just open your eyes.” You teased.

He smiled and nodded.

 

Meanwhile while, you and Zico are laughing on the rooftop, Jiyeon saw the both of you. ‘What is that girl doing there? With….’ She narrowed her eyes as she tries to recognize Zico. ‘Woah. Is that Zico?’ She thought in disbelief. ‘Why are they laughing intimately? Isn’t -------- with L?’ Then she smirked. ‘Maybe this is a chance for me.’ She thought as she took her phone and snapped a photo of you and Zico laughing together. She smirked as she got the view she wants. ‘Good luck now, -------. You’re going to have to say goodbye to L Oppa.’ She thought as she walked away.

 

Your phone rang. It was L.

“Hello?” You answered

‘Where are you?’ He asked.

“I can’t tell you.” You replied.

‘Why?’ He asked again.

“I can’t tell you.” You replied.

‘Why?! Is someone threatening you?’ He asked.

You tried your best not to burst into laughter so you turned the phone away from you.

‘YAAAAAAAH! Babe? Where are you?’ He asked hysterically.

“G-g-garden.” You stuttered.

With that, L ended the call.

 

“YAH! Kim Myungsoo! Where are you going?” Sunggyu asked.

L turned. “Hyung! ------- is in danger.” He said.

Then, everyone ran with L to the garden.

 

When they reached the garden, there was no YOU. They only saw a note. L went to get it. He opened it and read. “To the first place you protected me.” The note said. L furrowed his eyebrows as he was thinking. “What does this mean?” He muttered.

Then Sungyeol took the note from L’s hands. He read it and…..

LAUGHED!

L looked at him. “Why are you laughing?” He asked.

Sungyeol stopped. “Dude, you’re getting pranked. I think she’s playing with you.” He said as he continued to laugh again.

L raised his eyebrow. “So, what am I going to do now?” He asked.

“Just follow what the note said. How could you be so stupid?” Hoya asked.

L took the note from Sungyeol and

Please log in to read the full chapter