MEETING HER MOM

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was Friday night. L can’t sleep due to his excitement.

‘Tomorrow, I’ll be with her the whole day.’L squealed on his pillow like a fan girl. (Actually, I can’t imagine him doing this. I think I’m dying now by just imagining this. ^^)

Since he can’t sleep, he decided to plan his wardrobe tomorrow.

Out of all his shirts (Almost all his shirt has the same design, just with different colors.), he chose a white sweater with hood. ‘Is this too simple?’ He thought. ‘Ah! It’s not like we’re going on a date anyway.’ He thought again.

 

The next day came. L came on time. He showed in your door at exactly 10AM. Your mom greeted him.

“Oh! You’re so handsome! Are you Kim Myungsoo?” Mrs. Yong asked.

L smiled and nodded. “Neh, Omonim.” L answered. ‘Her mom looks familiar.’ He thought.

“OMO! -------- haven’t woke up yet.” Mrs. Yong said nervously. “Come inside. Feel at home. And I’ll wake her up.” She said. “If you want anything, just tell the maids.”

“Neh, Omonim.” L said.

L looked at those photos in the living room. ‘She’s so beautiful even before.’ L said. L saw a familiar figure standing beside --------. ‘Yong Junhyung sunbae?’ He asked in his mind. ‘Are they related? Wait. Yong ----------. Yong Junhyung. Woah! They are siblings!’ He thought to himself.

 

Meanwhile, on your room, you are still sleeping soundly on the bed.

“----------? -----------.” Your mom said.

You just turned your back on her.

“---------ah, Kim Myungsoo is downstairs already.” Your mom said.

You straightened and shot your eyes open. You remembered that today is Saturday and that there is a project you have to start doing.

“MOM! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?!” You whined as you went to the bathroom.

Your mom just smiled. “Aigoo, --------ah. You move fast.” Your mom said as she went down.

 

She saw L looking at the photos. “Myungsoo-ah. Have you eaten?” She asked him.

“Neh, Omonim.” He said as he put down the picture frame.

“What do you want to eat for lunch?” She asked him again.

“Anything you want, Omo

Please log in to read the full chapter