EXPLAINING

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

L waited at the school gates during the dismissal. He was hoping he could talk to you. Sure enough, you walked out of the school campus with deflated shoulders, swollen eyes and sad face. L saw you and frowned. ‘I have made her like this.’ He thought. ‘I’m sorry, my love.’ He thought again as tears are on the verge of falling down.

He approached you. You were startled to see him because you are not looking on where you are walking.

“---------,” He started.

You looked up and saw L seriously looking at you with sincere pleading eyes.

“Can we talk?” He said.

You looked at him again. You can’t say no to his pleading eyes. So, you nodded.

He grabbed your hand and took you to a nearby restaurant. You walked to the seat where there will be no interruptions. He needs to talk to you seriously privately and with no distractions from the outside world. He wants a heart to heart talk just between you and him.

The two of you haven’t ordered yet so the waiter won’t be there to disturb you.

He coughed. “-------ah.” He started. “You have misunderstood everything.” He said.

You looked at him. “What exactly did I misunderstand? You were kissing.” You said coldly.

L closed his eyes in disbelief. “That was a trap.” He said.

“You gave me that note. You planned it.” You replied.

L looked at you. “---------, if I don’t love you, do you think I would be explaining myself here? Do you think I would find time to explain myself to you?” He asked.

You looked away. “I don’t know.” You replied.

L shook his head in disbelief. “That note was not from me. It doesn’t even look like my handwriting.” He said.

You thought. ‘Yeah. He has a point. Wait. Don’t believe easily!’ You said to yourself. “So?” you sarcastically asked.

“SO?! What do you mean so? It means I have nothing to do with it. It is all Jiyeon’s fault! I love you, ------. Believe me please?” He pleaded.

You stared at his eyes and saw that he’s tearin

Please log in to read the full chapter