MURMURS, DEATH GLARES AND WORRIED L

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You walked to the school like a zombie. Why? Because you didn’t have a good sleep thinking of how L can have a crush on you. You kept on thinking of the reasons why he did that, why he said that and how come he had his nerves to say that in front of many students. And not just that, you didn’t have a good night sleep because you have always been on the phone with your best friend. You talked all night about the things that happened that day. Minhee apologized for leaving you all aloe and not being there when Jiyeon attacked you. You forgave her. ‘L was there.’ You thought as you blushed.

Meanwhile, you continued walking to the school corridors. No one was there to bully you. You were surprised but you can see people murmuring things when you pass by. You sighed. ‘These people really must get a life.’ You thought as you walked to your room.

Same thing, when you walked into your room, your classmates stared at you and looked at you from top to bottom. You can hear them saying some things.

‘She’s such a lucky .’

‘I can’t believe L oppa has a crush on her.’

‘She’s so ugly to be L Oppa’s type.’

‘I hate her to death.’

You are on the verge of crying. You can’t see clearly as the moist covered your eye glasses. ‘Am I that bad for them to treat me like this?’ You thought as you went to your seat.

Not long after you arrived, L arrived. The people shooting you with death glares stopped looking at you when he arrived. He glared at all of them. Honestly, no one dares to go against the cold L. He looked at you looking down. ‘I’m sure they shot her death glares again. These people really need to learn a lesson.’ He thought as he went to his seat beside you.

“Good morning, ---------ah!” He smiled and greeted you.

You just nodded. He pouted.

You can’t look at him right now. The tears are falling from your eyes. You have to hide all those tears.

Unfortunately for you, he saw that you are crying. He is infuriated again. He furrowed his eyebrows as he spoke.

“Why are you crying?” He asked you loud enough for everybody to hear.

They all looked at you waiting for your answer.

You shook your head. Yo

Please log in to read the full chapter