FRIENDS NOTICE IT

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It has been a week since you started your project. And since then, you’ve gotten closer and more comfortable being with L. Jiyeon never attacked you since the last incident so, your life is happily quiet.

Meanwhile, at Infinite’s hangout place…

“Hyung! You haven’t hanged out with us for the whole week! Is the project that hard?” Sungjong said as he threw the biggest tantrum one has ever seen.

Sunggyu slapped the maknae’s head. “Shut up, Sungjongie. Myungsoo’s having fun in that project.” He said as he nodded to L.

“BUT-“ Sungjong was cut when another slap landed on his head. “Yah, Hyung! Why do you have to slap my head hard?!” It was Sungyeol this time.

“What else? Stop bothering L!” He yelled.

L was smiling at the corner of the room.

“He must have lost his mind.” Hoya whispered to Woohyun.

“Nah. He’s love sick.” Woohyun replied looking at L with his right hand beneath his chin. Both of them nodded.

“As you can see, he’s changing. A lot.” Dongwoo said.

The Infinite members (less L who is smiling like a crazy dude in the corner) looked at each other as Dongwoo spoke with jaws dropped.

Dongwoo looked at them. “WHAT? Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked confused.

“HYUNG! When have you changed?” Sungjong asked.

“What do you mean?” He asked more confused.

“Really man? What happened to you? You really talked with sense this time.” S

Please log in to read the full chapter