CRYING, SOMEONE ELSE, ASSURANCE

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You ran as fast as you could. Sungjong, who followed you, lost you.

You stopped when you saw that no one was following you. You sat on a bench and cried all your heart out. ‘I am really hurt this time. And the worse thing is I haven’t even dared to explain myself. What the freak is wrong with me? Am I really that scared at him?’ You asked yourself as you sobbed. You hugged your knees and cried even more.

“~~~~~~?” A voice asked.

You looked up and saw a smiling Jonghyun. (A/N: Well, Jonghyun, remember, is the first guy L was jealous at.) His smile faded as he saw you crying. “OMONA! Why are you crying?” He asked.

You looked at him and cried even more when he asked you why you are crying. “He doesn’t love me anymore.” You said in between your sobs.

‘He? The guy who was with her at the restaurant?’ Jonghyun thought. He looked at you crying your heart out. He couldn’t bare seeing you cry. That’s why he hugged you. “That’s okay. Cry it all out.” He said as he was caressing your back.

With that, you poured your heart out. You cried for about 30 minutes straight in Jonghyun’s arm making him drenched in your tears.

When you can’t cry anymore, you broke out from the hug. You looked at Jonghyun’s shirt. Your eyes widened. “OMONA! Mianhe! You are drenched in my tears!” You told him.

Jonghyun laughed at you. “You’re crazy.” He said.

You looked at him clueless.

He laughed harder. “You are really funny.” He said. Then he stopped laughing and looked at you with serious eyes. “I hope you’ll be alright. Everything will be alright.” He told you. He stood up. “Now, go home. I think anytime soon, it will rain.” He said as he looked at the dark clouds.

You nodded and stood.

He looked at you and smiled. “I’ll see you around.” He told you.

You smiled and nodded.

Jonghyun turned from you.

“Err. Jonghyun…” You called.

He looked at you.

You smiled. “Thank you.” You said. “For hearing me out.” You finished.

He smiled back. “Arasseo. You’re welcome.” He said then he left. ‘I wish you happiness, ~~~~~-ah. You deserve to be happy.’ He thought.

 

You walked home. But, unfortunately, you were walking r

Please log in to read the full chapter