ALLERGIES

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“And the project chosen to be in the science exhibit is the project of Kim Myungsoo and Yong --------.” Ms. Nam said. “The use of water as a new electricity source is another milestone in the Science era. And the paper you two submitted is the best in the class. Congratulations!” She said to the two of you.

L looked at you elated on the fact that your project is chosen to be exhibited in the fair. “Congratulations to the two of us.” He said to you.

You smiled at him. “Our hard work paid off well.” You replied.

He smiled back at you. Your heart skipped a beat again. You blushed. ‘What again?’ You thought.

You notice the girls looking at you. Some are even gawking at you. They are obviously jealous at your relationship with L.

 

You felt a severe headache when you woke up on the morning of the science fair.

“-------! Wake up! You’ll be late at school.” Your mom woke you up.

You didn’t respond, so, she came near to shake you off.

“OMONA! You are so warm.” Your mother said worried.

“Mom, my head hurts so much.” You said.

Your mom came to her senses. She looked at your body. There wererashes all over.

“-------! Let’s go to the hospital. You have allergies.” She said as she called someone to carry you to the car.

“Mom, I can just stay home.” You said.

“No. You have fever. This isn’t just a simple allergy.” She said.

You pouted. ‘I was so excited to go to the fair today.’ You thought.

“I know that this is the day you’ve been waiting for but there’s nothing we can do. You can’t go to school.” Your mom explained.

You nodded. Then you thought of texting your best friend. ‘What a scum. I left my phone at home.’

You arrived at the hospital and you were admitted fast. Your mom’s a doctor after all.

 

“Where is --------?” Minhee muttered under her breath. She’s getting worried of you.

She walked around since there are no classes today because of the exhibit. She looked around the exhibits shown.

“Minhee noona!” A voice called.

She turned around and saw Sungjong waving and running towards her.

“Oh, Sungjongie.” She said.

“Hello, Minhee-ah!” Sungyeol greeted her with a hug.

Minhee was shocked but hugged him back. “G-good morning, Sungyeol!” She stuttered. ‘Damn. My heart is beating faster.’ She thought.

L looked around searching for you. ‘Where is she?’ He thought.

“Where is ---------?” Hoya asked. “You seem to be alone.”

Minhee shrugged. “I don’t know. I’ve been calling her since the time I stepped here but she’s not picking up.” She answered

L’s eyes widened. ‘Where could she be?’ He thought worried.

Suddenly, a loud

Please log in to read the full chapter