COLD AND RAGING

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

‘I can’t believe this! Just when I thought she loves me so much.’ L thought as he was raging to the gates.

Sungyeol was walking home that time and saw n angry L approaching the gates. “MYUNGSOO!” He called.

L heard that and recognized the voice. It’s his best friend. He looked back and saw a running Sungyeol.

“L! What happened?” Sungyeol asked. He knows something wrong even just by how L walks.

L sighed hard and showed him Jiyeon’s phone. It was you and Zico’s picture. Sungyeol’s jaw dropped as he saw how intimate you were with Zico.

“Dude, I don’t believe this.” Sungyeol said. “Where’d you get that?” He asked.

“Jiyeonnie. It’s her phone. She captured this moment.” He replied.

“You actually believe that girl? She might just have a bad intention. You know how she beat ~~~~~ hard right?” Sungyeol said.

L looked away. His thoughts are all unclear at the moment. He doesn’t know what to think. “It is still a picture.” He replied.

Sungyeol frowned at his best friend. He noticed that the old COLD L is coming back. “You can’t do this to ~~~~~~. You know that she loves you so much.” He said.

‘I know but it still hurts. I think I need to talk to her.’ L thought as he got his phone and dialed your number.

“Can we meet?” He asked without even saying ‘hello’.

You pouted when you realized that he hasn’t even said ‘hello.’ ‘Yeah. We were supposed to, right?’ You said.

“Yeah.” L said as he ended the phone.

You frowned at your phone. You were really shocked that that was the way L talked to you. NO EMOTIONS AT ALL. He just changed all of a sudden. ‘What had happened?’ You asked yourself as you walked out of the library.

Your phone beeped. It was a text from L telling you where to meet.

You went straight ahead to where you will meet.

 

L was sitting on the café he told you. He was really in deep thoughts right now. He doesn’t know what to do or think.

You came to him. You noticed that he is immersed in his thoughts. “Hey.” You said as you sat in front of him.

He just nodded at you.

You narrowed your eyes on him. “What’s wrong?” You asked.

He looked at you with his cold face. “What’s wrong?! You are asking me what’s wrong?” He yelled

Please log in to read the full chapter