VACATION PART 2: Teasing

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You arrived at the destination. All of you went to the resort where you will be staying for 2 nights and 3 days.

“There are seven rooms. Dongwoon and I, Junhyung and Yoseob, Kikwang and Hyunseung, Minhee and --------, Sunggyu and Woohyun, Dongwoo and L, then, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong. Now, you can choose where you want to room but the roommates are set.” Leader Doojoon said.

You all squealed and went to your chosen room.

You were unpacking with Minhee into your room when a knock came. It was Sunggyu and L.

“What are you doing here?” Minhee asked.

“Dinner’s ready. Let’s go.” Sunggyu said.

You looked at L. He was staring back at you as if telling you that he hasn’t still gotten over the Kikwang incident. You smiled at him. He smirked.

“We’re coming.” Minhee said.

“Let’s go together.” L said.

You and Minhee nodded and left your things undone.

 

You arrived at the dining table. All of them are eating meat that was grilled by Dongwoon.

“Dongwoon Oppa, did you make all this?” You asked.

Dongwoon smiled and placed his right hand on his heart. “Yes. I made these for you, --------ah! SO eat well. Oppa will cook you anything you want.” He said.

You smiled at him and ate your meal.

Then Junhyung slapped the maknae’s forehead. “YAH! Don’t dare hit on my sister!” He yelled.

“Arasseo hyung! I was just being caring.” He whined. “Why do you have to slap me like that?!” He asked as he looked at Minhee. “Minhee-ah, do you want me to feed you?” He asked cutely.

Then, another slap landed on his head. This time it’s from Yoseob.

“YAH! HIT ON HER AND I WILL GRILL YOU ALIVE!” Yoseob cutely yelled.

Dongwoon sank. “Why do all the hyungs have to hit me hard? I was just being a caring Oppa to your sisters!” He whined. This made everyone burst into laughter.

“Oppa. Don’t do that to Wonnie Oppa.” You said to Junhyung.

Junhyung’s eyes widened. “MWOH!?? I was just protecting you!!!!” He yelled. “WAE? You’ve fallen for him?” He asked.

Kikwang jokingly said, “How about me, --------ah?”

Now it’s your turn to widen your eyes. “ANI!” You yelled. You glanced at L looking at you with a sarcastic smile on his face. You bit your lip. Junhyung noticed that but he decided to continue playing with you.

“Who then?!!! ZICO?!!!” He asked.

You dropped your food in disbelief. “YAH!!!!!!” You screamed.

Junhyung smiled and leaned closer to you. “Why are you so defensive? I can see this little boy in our house often these days. I think he likes you.” He said.

L furrowed his e

Please log in to read the full chapter