OTHERS' ARMS

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You woke up and looked around you. You realized you are not in your room. ‘Where am I?’ You asked yourself. ‘I don’t remember being here.’ You thought.

Then the nurse came to you. “You’re awake.” She said. “Are you feeling fine now?” She asked

You bit your lip but you nodded. “Yeah. Not that fine but I can walk now.” You replied as you tried to get up.

The nurse smiled at you. “Wait. Aren’t you going to wait for your boyfriend to fetch you?” She asked.

You flinched at the word ‘BOYFRIEND.’ “I don’t think he’ll come.” You said as you smiled slyly.

The nurse looked at you. “Alright. But, are you sure you can walk now?” She asked.

You smiled and nodded. “I can manage.” You said as you walked to the door.

 

You took out your phone and called Minhee.

‘~~~~~~~! Are you alright?! Where are you?’ She asked you.

“I’m fine. I’m on my way to the canteen. See you there.” You said happily. Well, you’ve been trying to hide your sadness.

‘Arasseo. Wait for me there!’ Minhee beamed as she ended the call.

 

You walked towards the canteen. On the way, you saw Infinite at their table already. You decided to not go there. But Sungjong saw you.

“NOONA~” He called.

You stopped on your tracks. ‘I can’t join you. Mian.’ You thought as you continued walking to the opposite direction.

Sungjong pouted as he saw you walk away. He didn’t bother to follow you anymore. He understands that you don’t want to be with them since L is there. With that, Sungjong glared at L.

L looked innocent. “What?” He said.

“This is all your fault!” Sungjong yelled. “Noona has been suffering. She was even sick because she got drenched in the rain! I hate you, hyung!” Sungjong yelled as he walked away.

Infinite looked at Sungjong as he was walking away.

“Hey. You know that Sungjong really likes ~~~~~~.” Hoya patted L shoulder.

“He’s just acting like that because of what happened.” Woohyun said.

“But really, what L did was a total mess. Even I would hate him so much. But I choose not to.” Dongwoo said.

Sungyeol walked near L. “yah. Why don’t you just forgive her?” He as

Please log in to read the full chapter