SICK

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You arrived home drenched in the rain. Your mom gasped she saw you. “OMONA! What happened? You didn’t bring your umbrella?” She asked.

You smiled slyly. “Mianhe. Umbrella’s that something that I always forget.” You told your mom.

She nodded. “Arasseo. Go take a shower before you get a cold.” She said.

You hurried to your room. You walked inside and saw your picture with L on your table. “You haven’t even heard my explanation. I guess this is how we end?” You asked while looking at the picture.

You forgot to take the shower. You stayed like that for about45 minutes and you noticed yourself getting dried. “OMONA! I haven’t even taken shower. I better go now.” You said.

 

The next day, you were walking to school with a lifeless body. As you pass by, you can hear people murmur something. ‘The news went out fast? Tch. It’s Jiyeon. Of course it will spread like a disease.’ You thought. You ignored all those gossips and walked to your room.

As you seated, you felt your head getting heavy. You also feel weakness. And not only that, because of crying so much, your eyes are swelling. REAALLY BAD! You couldn’t take it so you laid your head on the table.

 

L went in the room. He didn’t sit beside you. He is mad at you, what do you expect? He sat at a table far from you. But he noticed you not moving. You were stiff as you laid your head on the table. ‘What’s wrong with her? Did she cry so much?’ He thought with concern.

L looked at you. While someone walked to him. It was Jiyeon. “Oppa.” She said.

L looked at her. “What?” He asked coldly.

Jiyeon pouted seductively. “My phone.” She said.

L then took her phone from his bag. “Oh. Yeah. Here.” He said as he handed her the phone.

Jiyeon smiled. “Thank you, oppa!” She kissed L’s cheek which everyone gasped. L, too, was shocked at what happened. But he let it go.

 

Then the teacher arrived with a new student.

“Well, class, we have a new student here. Mr. Kim, come here. Introduce yourself.” Ms. Nam said.

Then, a cute guy stepped inside. His smile was big enough to make the girls in AWE. “Hello. I am Kim Jonghyun.” He said as he bowed.

‘That guy?’ L thought as he raised his eyebrow.

Jonghyun kept on looking around for you because he knows that this is your class. But since you are not really feeling well and you laid your head on the table, you didn’t bother to look in front. He saw L instead and slightly bowed to him. L just looked away.

“Are you looking for someone, Mr. Kim?” Ms. Nam asked.

Jonghyun smiled. “Ani, Ms. Nam.” He answered.

Ms. Nam nodded. “So, just find a seat.” She said as she left the room.

 

Jonghyun took the seat beside you. He didn’t realize that it was you if you haven’t took a glance at him.

Jo

Please log in to read the full chapter