HE IS KIM MYUNGSOO A.K.A. L

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You have been dumbfounded in your seat. If the teacher hasn’t arrived yet, you would have drooled over him.

As the teacher was discussing on the first day of school (yes, on the first day!), you noticed your girl classmates have been glaring at you the whole time. You lowered your head to refrain from seeing the glares given to you.

“Miss Yong --------, where are you looking at? Are you listening?” The teacher asked.

“N-neh.” You answered.

“Then, can you answer this? What is the Pythagorean theorem?” The teacher asked.

Some of your classmates bickered. But hey, you weren’t a nerd for nothing. You are intelligent. I mean it – INTELLIGENT. “The Pythagorean Theorem states that in any right triangle, the area of the square whose side is the hypotenuse, which is the side opposite the right angle, is equal to the sum of the areas of the squares whose sides are the two legs that meet at a right angle. Thus it is expressed as c2 = a2 + b2.” You said as you took your seat.

All of your classmates’ jaw dropped as they heard you answered the question really well. The teacher was impressed. “That was good, Ms. Yong. You still haven’t changed a lot.” The teacher smiled.

You bowed to her. On your peripheral vision, you saw L smirking. You looked at him.

“What? You’re too intelligent.” He honestly said.

You smiled. Well, more like BLUSHED. You hoped he didn’t see that. “Thank you, ahh uhh?” You remembered that you don’t know his name.

Well, too bad. He didn’t hear your “thank you” because the bell already rang. It’s lunch. It’s hard to have a subject that lasts for 4 hours. Admit it, even a nerd gets bored at classes. You are frustrated to not know his name.

“----------ah!” Minhee called you.

You turned around and greeted her. “Minhee-ah!”

“Weh? What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Nothing.” You replied. Oh come on. She’s your best friend from the star

Please log in to read the full chapter