THE GIRL WHO OWNS MY HEART FROM THE FIRST SIGHT

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“But, how did you come to like her?” Sungyeol asked.

L smirked.

*FLASHBACK:

(L’s POV)

“Aish What a boring day.” I muttered to myself.

I walked down the streets with my hands on my pocket. I sighed for the 100th time. I kept walking until I found myself in front of a library: Teen Top Library, it says.

“Tss. I found boredom and now I’m facing BOREDOM. What exactly am I doing?” I whispered to myself.

I was about to turn away when I heard a scream.

“Minhee-ah!” I turned and saw a beautiful girl running towards the library. She is wearing a white oversized sweater and leggings with her long hair perfectly in place. My heart skipped a beat. ‘This is the first time I felt this. My heart is beating fast. So fast. And it’s loud. It’s like my world stopped from turning.’ I thought.

“---------ah!” the other girl, named Minhee called back.

“Minhee-ah, I lost my glasses. My eyes hurt with these contact lenses.” I heard her say and saw her pout. ‘She’s so cute.’

Minhee smiled. “That’s okay. You look beautiful with your glasses off.” L smiled upon hearing their conversation. ‘She’s absolutely right. You look beautiful, ------ah.’

“But Oppa said I look weird.” She pouted again. ‘Oppa? Oppa who?’ I asked myself.

Minhee must have read my mind. She answered my question. “Hahaha! Your brother is just playing around. Yoseob Oppa tells me that too.” She said. I sighed. ‘Brother! Just her brother.’ I felt happiness inside upon hearing that.

--------- smiled. My heart melted. “Let’s go inside.” She said to her friend.

Without knowing, I went inside the library. I saw them sitting in the corner reading and doing home works, I guess. I sat near them. I positioned myself to a seat where I can see her face clearly. ‘She’s so beautiful. There’s something in her that makes my heart skip a beat. She’s so innocent and simple. Just by looking at her makes me happy. She’s different from the girls that are throwing themselves into me. I guess, I’m inlove with her. Love at first sight, it is.’ I thought as I smiled and stared at her face.

I took my phone and set it to camera. I positioned it to capture ----------‘s face. As soon as I got the view I want, I snapped a photo. I smiled as I saw her picture. ‘Perfect.’ I told myself as I set it as my screen lock wallpaper.

 

After 2 and a half hours, they stood up. I, on the other hand, straightened on my seat. ‘They’re leaving.’ I thought.

I watched them walk out of the library. When they reached the receiving area, I stood up as well.

As I stepped outside, I saw them saying goodbyes at each other.

“Bye, Minhe

Please log in to read the full chapter