WARNING & DISTANCE

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It has been a day. It’s the first day so you didn’t have classes on some of your subjects yet. So that means, you didn’t see Kim Myungsoo the whole afternoon. It saddens you though.

You were walking home when you saw a café along the way. It was your favorite café. By the way, Minhee didn’t accompany you to go home because she has some family matters. That’s why you’re walking alone.

You entered the café. You saw familiar faces in the café. It was the Kingkas of your school, INFINITE. You almost bumped into a person when you saw them. You then hurriedly went to order.

“Hey, Noona! You’re here again!” Zelo, the cashier, beamed making all the people look at you. You felt embarrassed.

“Yes, Zelo. Thanks for the warm welcome.” You said. In some ways, you mean what you said. “I’ll have one Mocha Macchiato.” You smiled at him.

“Yes, Noona! One Mocha Macchiato coming up!” He excitedly yelled. In a blink of an eye, he went back with your Macchiato.

“Here.” You paid and then sat on a comfortable place.

You are mindlessly reading your book when L, who was sitting not far away from you and just in the exact position to see your innocent face, was staring at you.

“Hey. Why are you looking at the nerd there?” Sungyeol whispered to L.

He looked away. “I’m not.” He denied.

“Don’t deny it, Kim Myungsoo. I saw you.” Sungyeol answered.

L just glared at him. ‘What are you doing in a place like this alone, -------ah? It’s getting dark. It’s dangerous.’ He thought.

Suddenly, your phone rang. It was your brother Junhyung.

“Oppa!” You beamed.

‘-------ah? Why aren’t you home yet? I’m here.’ Junhyung said.

“I’m at the café near our house. I’ll be there in a minute.” You said.

‘No. Stay there. It’s getting dark. I’ll ask the driver to pick you up.’He said.

“Neh. Arasseo.

Please log in to read the full chapter