THREAT

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You and L went into the cafeteria after hearing the bells ring. His hand is intertwined with yours. People are looking at you as you walked on the corridors. You and L being a couple have been causing a big buzz and some ruckus around the school this day. It spread like a fire! In just 0.7854578 second, everyone knew about it.

Your phone vibrated. It was Minhee.

From: Minhee

See you at the cafeteria, Mrs. Kim! ^^

You smiled at her text message.

“Babe, why are you smiling?” L asked.

You looked at him. “Nothing. Just at Minhee’s text message.” You replied.

He smiled back and squeezed your hand. “Let’s go.” He said.

 

The two of you went to INFINITE’s table. Minhee is there as she was dragged by Sungyeol to always eat with them.

They looked at the two of you then to your fingers intertwined.

Sungjong ran to you. “Noona!!! Is it true?” He asked you as he held your shoulders and slightly shook you.

L shove Sungjong’s hands away from you. “YA! Don’t shake her like that!” He growled.

Sungjong straightened up. “Mianhe hyung. But is it true?” He beamed still, now at L.

L smiled and nodded.

Everyone at the table clapped and cheered. They all congratulated you.

You sat beside Minhee.

“You’ve got to tell me the story behind all this!” She excitedly whispered to your ear.

You smiled at her and nodded.

She smiled back. “I’m going there tonight!” She beamed.

You smiled again. “Yeah. Sure.” You replied. “Best friend’s over night?” You offered.

“KYAAAA! Yeah. Overnight! That’s a good idea.” She whispered.

 

You and L were seated side by side in the room. He, practically, is just staring at you during the times you are waiting for the teacher to come in.

You stood up.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

You smiled at him. “Just to the comfort room.” You replied.

“Ya, don’t take too long. I’ll miss you.” L sweetly said.

You smiled and nodded.

 

On your way to the comfort room, you saw Jiyeon, the b***h who beat you before.

“Well, well, well…” She  said as you walked.

You looked at her but just continued walking.

When you are about to walk pass her, she grabbed your arm. “We’re not yet over, --------ah.” She warned. “I will make your life miserable.” She smirked.

You looked at her. At her surprise, you glared at her. “You can’t do it, Jiyeon-ah.” You confidently said.

She smirked again. “I can do everything, -------ah, because I am a queenka and a lot of people follow my orders.” She warned.

You smiled. “I know. But you can’t do anything to make me miserable.” You said. “Everything you do doesn’t affect me at all, so I won’t be miserable.” You continued.

“Even if I take L Oppa away from you?” She asked.

Your eyes widened. “What are you thinking?” You asked pissed at her.

She smiled evil. “We’ll see. For now, enjoy it first. You know, the “thing” you have with him. Because I know he doesn’t love you at all. He’s just usi

Please log in to read the full chapter