IT'S HARD PRETENDING

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

It has been about 4 days since you an L has gotten together again. However, he cannot tell that to any of the persons around him – even to Infinite. He was getting used to it but he still wants you badly. He wants to be with all the time. Everyone believed you and L became just friends after the break up.

You got lesser death glares since you and L had broken up. People now are ignoring you like they used to. You don’t hear whispers when you pass the corridors which make you think of only one thing: YOUR SECRET RELATIONSHIP WITH L IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. Sometimes, you feel guilty that L can’t do anything for you but now, you realized it was for both of your sake.

“---------!” Minhee called you as you walk to the cafeteria. She was eating with the Infinite guys.

You waved at her. You glanced at L. He winked at you which made your heart leap. You smiled at them.

You approached them and sat beside Minhee, who was, well, in front of Sungyeol who is beside L. This makes L in front of you.

“So, -------ah, I heard your brother is planning a vacation?” Minhee asked.

You gasped. “Oh yeah. About that.” You said. “Wait! How did you know?!” You asked.

Minhee laughed at your foolishness. “Of course! Yoseob Oppa told me. Beast was at our house last night.” She said.

You frowned. You miss your brother so much and he didn’t even come to see you.

“I saw Kikwang Oppa! He’s so hot nowadays.” She said.

Your eyes widened. You know that you’re best friend knows that you have a big crush on Kikwang. “REALLY!????” You beamed making everyone’s eyes stare at you with your weird behavior.

“Why are you that excited, ----------ah?” Woohyun asked suspiciously.

“Yeah. You do that when you hear Kikwang hyung’s name.” Sungyeol said.

You were about to explain yourself when Minhee broke you off. “Isn’t it obvious? She has a crush on Kikwang Oppa.” She said.

Upon hearing that, L choked on his food. You, on the other hand, gave him water quickly making the rest look at the two of you.

“Are you alright?” You asked L worried without noticing the eyes staring at you.

L nodded and smiled at you.

“YAH! I thought you are not dating already?” Sunggyu asked.

“WE’RE NOT!” You and L chorused defensively.

“OOOOOOOH. We see….” Everyone cooed.

You and L flushed red because of embarrassme

Please log in to read the full chapter