I WON'T TALK TO YOU ANYMORE

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It’s Monday. Time for school again. ‘Why do I feel lazy to go to school today?’ You thought. But what can you do? You don’t have any choice but to go there.

You walked inside the room. You went straight to your seat. L arrived before you. You can see that he is looking at you. ‘What again? Why do you keep on looking on me?’ You thought. You lowered your head as the girls glare at you. ‘What’s with all their glares again?’

You arrived at your seat and saw L looking intently at you. You ignored him and looked straight forward.

“You lost your voice again?” He asked you.

You didn’t answer. He furrowed his eyebrows. “Did you lose your hearing now too?” He asked again.

You shook your head. ‘I’m sorry, L-sshi. I can’t talk to you.’ You thought. ‘This is for my safety. Mian.’ You said in your head.

“Alright.” He said as he sat properly. ‘I guess she’s not talking to me on school grounds.’ He thought. ‘I’ll let it this way. This is for her safety.’ He thought. Then the teacher arrived.

So that’s how it went. You kept on ignoring L and he doesn’t bother you anymore. ‘Maybe he grew tired of me anymore.’ You thought.

It has been months and you have been away from L. You were always at the library but he didn’t appear in front of you anymore. You just see him at school. He is your seat mate but he doesn’t talk to you anymore.

“Oppa! Would you like to have lunch with me?” A girl from the other

Please log in to read the full chapter