BREAK UP

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“BREAK UP???!!!!!!!!!” L yelled. “WHY?! We have just became official a few days ago?!!!!” He exclaimed. His heart is ripping into pieces. His eyes beginning to tear up.

You closed your eyes. You don’t want to see him break down like that. You love him. You really do. But you think he’s having an affair with Jiyeon. So, you have to do this.

“I’m tired of it all. Let’s just stop this.” You said. “And now, you can have your way with her.” You continued.

L was confused at your last statement. “What are you talking about?” He asked.

You looked at him crying. “You and Jiyeon can have your way.” You said.

L’s eyes widened. “You s-saw that?” He said.

You nodded. “You gave me a note that day. You said we’ll meet at the roof top.” You sobbed. “I guess that’s why you did that, right? For me to see that the one you love is Jiyeon. NOT ME.” You cried.

L’s heart sank as he watched you cry. At the same time, he is so mad. He is really mad at Jiyeon as he realized that it was a trap. “----------ah, that’s not what it looks like.” He tried to explain.

You shook your head. “It’s alright.” You said. “I will get over this.” You continued. “Just go to her. I won’t be mad. I should’ve known in the first place that a Kingka like you will never love a nerd like me. I was so stupid.” You said as you left and went to your room.

“------------AH!” L yelled. He clenched his fist tightly. He is so mad right now. Really mad.

 

Infinite, Zico and Minhee saw you running upstairs. Minhee ran after you.

“-------ah!” She yelled as she followed you to your room.

L then appeared.

“Hyung! What happened? Noona was running! She was even crying!” Sungjong said.

L was silent. He is really mad at the moment.

“PARK JIYEON!” He growled as he rushed out of the house.

 

Meanwhile, in your room, Minhee was comforting you.

“------ah, stop crying now.” She said even if she really didn’t know what happened. “Everything will be alright.” She said.

You shook your head. You are crying hard. “Minhee-ah, it hurts so much.” You said. “Everything will not be the same.” You continued.

Minhee looked at you. “What happened really, -------?” She asked.

“We…. Broke…. Up….” You said after every sob.

“WHAT???!!!!” She exclaimed. “Why?” She asked.

You swallowed. “I saw them kissing.” You said.

“Kissing?” She asked.

You nodded. “Jiyeon and Myungsoo.” You said.

Minhee’s eyes widened. She can’t believe it. She knows L loves you so much and he will not do such thing. “L can’t do that.” She said.

“Well, he did.” You said.

Minhee sighed. “He might have done it.” She started. “But I know it’s not intentional. You know that Jiyeon’s a witch right?”

You nodded but you still don’t believe that.

“Come on, -------. Everything will be alright.” She said. ‘I will definitely pull each hair of yours one by one, Park Jiyeon.’ She thought angrily.

She left you when she saw that you are sleeping soundly. She went down the stairs.

“Where’s L?” She asked coldly.

“He left. He’s really mad.” Sunggyu said.

She nodded.

“What happened?” Zico asked.

Minhee sighed. “T

Please log in to read the full chapter